Black Friday 2023- All offers are online!

1234568»

Comments

• OH my god I want to say you may good to keep that QR2 off much longer , because I'm very busy at work and I forgot to buy QR2 , is that mean that I can only get cheap QR2 next year? I hate BF so short,..,....😥

• It's hard to say, some say their order was cancelled, others say it was shipped, but no one has shown proof. For now they are just suppositions, Fanatec hasn't said anything yet, in the last blog post, they completely ignored the topic.

• I have seen sort of proof of the bundle order marked as "completely shipped" from two people, I saw screenshots of their orders marked completely shipped with a green box. Of course I haven't seen proof that the order actually shipped, but they certainly weren't marked red with in progress they were marked completely shipped.

• I'm still hopeful that my order will be accepted and ship at some point. I had preorder items in my order so didn't expect a quick turnaround. It hasn't changed from "🟥 in progress", but also there is no cancel button and the funds have not been returned.

• Here is my order...

This is exactly the same order, only the shipping costs are different... 6 hours later I received an email from PayPal with the information about the refund. I was so happy that I finally got the steering wheel that I didn't look at the price. It was a shitty night afterwards...

• The one i saw is actually different from the reddit one, it was a guy on fb. Not the same as the reddit one so now there are three people who we know have theirs marked shipped and two i onow that are completely canceled. Everyone else in progress with red box like myself.

• @

Hello. I hope you are doing well. Happy Holidays!

I now have the red box (with the "in progress" text) and no updates regarding the status change. With that said, I saw Fanatecs message about some delays.

I ordered the CSL DD (8NM), CSL Elite V2 Pedals, Formula V2.5x, QR1, Advanced Paddle Module, QR2 base side, and the sticker & button set on Friday, November 24th. Originally the QR2 base side said it was pre ordered until December 8th. Yesterday, on November 28th, my order details updated and said it was available on November 28th. 

*I am aware that cannot use the QR2 base side for now but wanted to get it because it was on sale for a great price. *

I have gone through the forums, and it seems that I am not alone, although it seems that we all are not sure what is going on. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or comments people may have. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide and have a great day!

-AlexandeCustomers,

• I guess all we can do at this point is hope for the best. I know in USA their terms and conditions clearly state that if the wevsite has a pricing error the order will be canceled. It is just unfortunate that those who ordered that deal aren't being given the option to have the APM and bundle discount error removed from their order, that way they can still buy the f1 2.5 x and buttons at the black friday price. Since that is the order most people were trying to place anyways.

Once I saw all the talk online about the bindle being an error I placed another order for just the base side qr2 and buttons since by this time the f1 2.5 had sold out. Had I realized what was happening soon enough I would have ordered the f1 2.5 again too.