Pedals update, and no PC recognizes them

Hello, I'm looking for some help. Yesterday, I updated my Fanatec peripherals: shifter, handbrake, and ClubSport V3 pedals. In the middle of the update, something went wrong, and the update program closed. I reopened it, and when it finished, it didn't recognize the handbrake or the pedals. I managed to make the handbrake recognizable again, but the pedals remain unresponsive. Windows doesn't recognize them either, and I've tried them on other PCs with no success. Any ideas on what to do?

Comments

• Moi matériel recu aujourd'hui installé et driver maj mais ne reconnais pas le pedalier avec le frein et l'accelerateur.

• Im not 100% sure if we have the same problem, but I realized there was a driver that gets turned off during this update for some reason, to fix this do the following:

• Hit the Windows button and search device manager.
    • Expand the "Human Interface Devices" Tab.
    • Near the bottom of the tab, there should be a list of devices labeled "USB Input Device", one of these devices will be disabled. You will be able to tell which is disabled by looking at the icon, the disabled driver will have an arrow overlayed on the icon.
    • Right click on the disabled device driver, click enable, and the pedals should be working, do mind that you may have to restart your pc after enabling the driver to see any effects.

I hope this can help you out, please lmk if it does. I definitely won't be updating my drivers in the future, to say the least lmao.

Note: also make sure you re-updated your pc's wheel driver to version 454 if you downgraded in an attempt to fix the problem

• Same Problem here with the non-inverted V3s. Unplugged the RJ12, plugged in the USB, started the firmware updater. Gave me 1.35 (I guess) and an error while installing.

Now the pedals are note responding anymore, nor are they shown in the device manager. Pretty annoying.