CSL pedal does not work Impeccable connection read the instructions

I just received the steering wheel, the base, and the pedals, I connected everything as it should see installation instructions

I plugged everything in and did the updates but I noticed that my pedalboard did not recognize what to do.

Thank you for your reply

without pedal board we can't play.

Comments

• If you happened to update the driver I had an issue with my pedals appearing in the fanatec app but not giving any output. What I had to do is hit the windows button, search for device manager, open the "Human Interface Devices" tab and look for a disabled usb device. You will be able to tell if the driver is disabled if there is a downward facing arrow overlay on the icon. Right click it and hit enable. Im not sure if your issue is the same as mine but it sounds very similar, lmk if you have any luck.

• Hello guys, I also have a problem, I would like to ask for your advice on the Fanatec CSL Elite brake pedal, I had a damaged cable from the potentiometer to the RJ that connects to the pedals, it caused problems that the brake sometimes went to 80 percent or less. So I flew this three-wire and a strange phenomenon occurred... if I have everything connected to the base of the CSL Elite, the controller does not identify the brake at all, but if I pull out this potentiometer in the connected state and start turning it by hand, the software starts to see it beautifully and has a very smooth running from 0 to 100%. but the pedal can't do that, so it can't turn it from one point 0 to a full turn to 100%. I'll attach a video if I manage to send it here. Thanks in advance for the ideas.