MC LAREN GT3 V2

Bonjour,

j'ai une base csl DD, un pédaiier V3 et un volant Mc Laren, et le tout pour Xbox.

J'ai la palette gauche du volant qui ne fonctionne pas, ou que je ne peut affecter. Mais ce qui est particulier c'est que lorsque je veux faire une sauvegarde par exemple et que j'arrive au clavier la touche RB est comme enfoncé, c'est à dire que la touche du clavier est enfoncé en permanence, touche qui correspond à la palette gauche !

tout est à jour niveau driver, QR vérifié, à jour niveau xbox et bizarrement cela fonctionne sur PC !!!!

je ne trouve aucune solution !!!

Comments

• Please post in English according to the forum rules.

• here is just for you master. 😉

google translate;

Good morning,

I have a CSL DD base, a V3 crankset and a Mc Laren steering wheel, and all for Xbox.

I have the left steering wheel paddle that doesn't work, or that I can't affect. But what is particular is that when I want to make a backup for example and I arrive at the keyboard the RB key is like pressed, that is to say that the keyboard key is permanently pressed, key which corresponds to the left paddle!

everything is up to date driver level, QR verified, up to date xbox level and strangely it works on PC!!!!

I can't find any solution!!!