Fanatec Formula V2 on Xbox stopped working

new to the ecosystem, finally connected everything and fired it up on my Xbox Series X console last night for the first time, and everything worked well after all of the drivers were updated. I got maybe 40 minutes of time in before I called it quits for the night and I come home today, and the wheelbase and steering wheel are acting like they don't want to connect to my console. In fanatec control panel and fanalab, everything shows up, responds when I push buttons, move the steering wheel and everything, but the light under the xbox button doesn't turn on and the console doesn't recognize it. All of my drivers and software are completely updated. I can change modes through the steering wheel with the button combo from the manual, but it will not work in game or turn on like a normal xbox controller, like it did last night. please help!!

Comments

• I have seen a few posts with your symptoms. They had installed firmware 455 and it makes XBox and the Formula V2 wheel not happy. It was stated it works well with firmware 451. Hope that helps.

• RoZoRoZo Member

I have same issue with Xbox X and clubspot formula v2.5. I am running firmware 455, I will try to revert back to 451, thanks.