csl elite wrc steering wheel with csdd+ compatibility

edited January 9 in Steering Wheels

someone told me the wrc steering wheel is to weak to handle the forces of the clubsport dd+

i am using the qr2 for everyone that needs to know but waiting on that wheelbase so i cant test it out atm

now i dont know anything about this so my question is simple is it like that or will it break after some use ?

do people play with this on the podium wheelbases and does that have issues ?

and if thats the case what sttering wheel thats round and xbox + ps compatible is stronger and can go against the stronger forces ?

Comments

•  won't break, but the torque will be limited to 8 Nm.

• edited January 9

ooh noo

what wheel will not be limited thats the cheapest ? with xbox compatibility ? then i know what to save for

• edited January 9

All CSL wheels will have torque limited to 8Nm, even when paired with metal QR 1 and 2. Except The McLaren Wheel, and CSL Universal Hub v2, which can unlock full torque, when paired with a metal QR (QR1 or QR2).

The cheapest round wheels that unlock full torque are the BMW GT2 and the €400 Clubsport RS. (300€+QR2).

However, if you want XBox compatibility, the cheapest is any wheel based on the Clubsport Universal Hub v2 Xbox, which costs €500 (€400+QR2).

• If it's for Rally or if you just want one wheel. You need something like ClubSport Steering Wheel R330 V2 for Xbox

or ClubSport Steering Wheel R330 V2 for Xbox,

PLUS QR2. So $399 plus $99 US. Sorry I pasted the name and now my text is like this :o

I personally do not like the clubsport hub, but it's probably a step up from the plastic wheels like wrc.

Unless I'm missing something that's where you're at for Xbox on DD+ with full FFB. Sadly the CSL hub is not compatible with Xbox.

• I pasted the same one twice... There's a 320 version price is the same.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited January 9

accounting to web page, for rally you could use CSL Universal Hub V2 steering wheels as far you to have also metal QR, but its not support xbox