BMW M4 GT3 actually shipping?

Has anybody who pre-ordered the BMW M4 GT3 wheel for this month seen any movement on their order?

It was supposed to be available Jan 11 in the US, but the date on the product page switched from "Jan11" to "Sold out" on that day, which I believe is code for "we don't actually have it at the warehouse, and we have no idea when it will arrive". Similarly the date in Europe moved to Feb 14.

My pre-order still says "Availability date: Jan 11, 2024", but there has been no change in order status. It is still just "The order is in process".

Given the mess with the CS DD+ and other recent issues, I don't have confidence that I will get it soon. And I don't like loaning my money to Fanatec for another 1-2 months.

If I don't see movement on my order or other communication in the next few days, I plan to cancel it.

Comments

• I have 2 orders EU that moved to warehouse and I have tracking (although not picked up yet), so there must have been some physical units made.

• Good to hear that there is hope. Unfortunately no movement on my order so far.

• Situation in Germany:

pre-ordered on 14th December

Email on 12th January: processed/ handed to warehouse

Email on 15th January (today): order is awaiting Pick-Up:

„Dear customer,

We have an update on your Fanatec order. 

It is currently awaiting pick-up at your local UPS parcel service point. 

Your tracking details can be found in your Fanatec account in the Orders section. Please contact UPS directly with this information if you have additional questions on how to receive your parcel(s).

Thank you,

Team Fanatec“

• I ordered M4GT3 in japan .The delivery date is written as January 15th, and there is already stock available on the website. Why hasn't my order been shipped yet