Steering wheel formula V2.5 X

I downloaded the driver 455. It said my wheel needed an update on the button module firmware I updated it but now the wheel base is saying it’s not detected a steering wheel. I have the club sport dd wheel base. I try to go to the firmware manager and do the device recovery but no option comes up to do the device recovery for the button module only do manual updates.

Comments

• Not speaking from experience here as my Fanatec gear hasn't arrived yet but I have noticed a few people speaking of issues with the 455 drivers on the forums. I've seen in some of the replies suggest to go back to 451, and that you may also need to downgrade the firmware. Do a search in for forums for the term "455" and "451" and you should see examples. Thankfully searching for 3 character terms works ok. Good luck.

• 451 wont work on the CS DD, i dont think. might need to use 454

• pon la452 reinicia el ordenador y luego actualiza volante cuando acabe puedes poner la 455 pero no actualizes la base ok

• pon la452 reinicia el ordenador y luego actualiza el volante cuando acabe puedes poner la 455 pero no actualiza la base ok