MonteCarlo Rally for all?

Good afternoon,

Due to the Fanatec situation, I don't know if I am doing the right thing, but I am considering purchasing the MonteCarlo Rally steering wheel with the Podium clutch paddles. I want this wheel thinking a round wheel for everything, Iracing, asseto and WRC, I will also buy a Formula rim. Does anyone have the steering wheel with the Podium paddle shifters? Are they a good distance away and are they comfortable? Do you recommend the WRC module for other games? Is it possible to assign the buttons correctly? The only thing I don't like is that I would prefer a 30cm rim, but I love the MonteCarlo and I think that because of the features it has, it is at a very good price.

I haven't seen any reviews with the Podium shift paddles, and I want to know if they look good with this rim.

Comments

• I don't really think of the Monte Carlo as a rally wheel. I think of Button Module Rally as a build your own wheel. I have built a BMR with APM on a 300mm Momo Teams wheel as a old GT3 style wheel. I am building at least one more on a 320 rim i have, with no paddles for road cars, drift, rally all rounder. And I am considering building a Cube Controls style GT3 setup.

I really hope they take the same idea and incorporate some thumb encoders for GT3 and Formula. Cube controls has a nice one, but what i like about the BMR is you can put it on nearly everything without modifying much because it sits on the front of the rim. You just want to make sure your rim is 39mm deep.

• I am considering buying this same wheel also with the podium paddle shifters.

Does anyone know if the QR1 wheel side is included with the podium hub? Or do they remove the QR1 wheel side because it includes the QR2 wheel side (which I do not need)?