Monte Carlo Rally Wheel Podium Hub

I am considering buying the Monte Carlo Rally wheel with the podium paddle shifters.

Does anyone know if the QR1 wheel side is included with the podium hub that comes with this wheel? Or do they remove the QR1 wheel side because it includes the QR2 wheel side (which I do not need)?

Thanks!

Comments

• If you add it to your car it will show you everything included. no more no less. However it's been reported that it does not include the screws to attach the wheel to the Hub.

No QR1.

Podium used to be delivered in 2 packages before QR2. One Hub, One QR1.

• I guess that picture might be misleading. as it has a pic of a QR1 attached... But:

It says nothing about it in the list.

• The Podium Monte Carlo wheel did not include a QR1 or the m5 screws to attach the wheel and BMR ring to the podium hub.

The Podium hub isn’t packaged with a QR, it comes in a separate box.

The Rally Sweden wheel comes with a QR1.

• I was asking because like shown on the screenshot above it shows the Podium Hub in included and if you click on the Podium Hub it takes you to the Podium Hub page where it shows the Podium Hub has a QR1 included (for free).

Without a QR1 I might as well order the stuff separately (when the Sparco R383 becomes available) and use a Podium Hub and QR1 from one of my other wheels.

• After the anticipation and excitement of unboxing your Monte Carlo bundle you’ll only get as far as staring at the individual parts if you didn’t know you had to order the countersunk bolts to fix the podium hub to the R383 wheel separately. It’s absolutely shocking that Fanatec market a £600 bundle and the only thing not provided are the 6 countersunk bolts. I can understand if you are ordering a podium hub individually that you’d have to sort out the fixings but I did not expect this when ordering as part of a marketed bundle. I just checked back on the webpage for the Monte Carlo wheel and I can’t see anywhere that it states some critical fixings aren’t provided. Not clear at all.

What a disappointment tonight, now I have to stash it all away for another day or so until I find some fixings…If anyone is thinking of buying the Monte Carlo bundle, make sure you get some M5x16mm (+the depth of the wheel you are fixing it to) countersunk bolts ahead of when it arrives…