Please help understand wheel settings wrc rim

I have the csl dd 5nn with wrc rim for xbox x,i am coming from the logitech g920. With the g920 all the settings were in game menu which was nice because when i played forza,f1 or assetto i didnt have to make adjustments. I see the baseline setup for all the games here on the forums,but i dont know why the adjustments either are not available or wont adjust,sometimes there is 3 flashing dots below the number setting and it will not go up or down. Plus i cant find anywhere in the manuals what each abbreviation even stands for or exactly how to do like for every game do i have to choose a different wheel setting for that game, i see s1 to s5 is that what that means. As of right now i am a ton better on the logitech especially in f122 not even close to the feeling or lap times,disappointed in fanatecs sub par manuals.

Comments

• with the software fanalab you can load gameprofilesdiect to S!, S2,S3;s4;s5. you find there many basic setups. here in the forum you find the settings too, but often not for newer games because most use fanalab.

It takes time but after all you have more options and easier setup with a direct drive wheel. you can change all the values on the fly. the problem is that everybody feel ffB different so you must find the settings that prefer your driving style.

People will help you if you have problems but for that you must clarify that. nobody can you explain everything at once. settings for assetto corsa you can find here

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/12759/assetto-corsa-competizione-xbox-one-fanatec-recommended-settings#latest