FS: Fanatec Podium DD1 Wheel Base - PS4 / PS5 + PC + XBOX

Hello All,

I am selling my Podium DD1 Wheel Base with Playstation compatibility. This unit is in MINT condition. See photos, I do have more if need be.

$1100 + Shipping

This is a special edition model that came with Blue Carbon panels on the wheelbase. This is a serious bit of hardware that puts out a whopping 20NM of torque!!

This unit was purchased in Dec of 2022, it is only a year old!  According to Fanatec’s website this unit should have 3 years extended warranty on the unit! I am the original owner, so I am not a store or pawn shop that has no idea the history of this unit. This unit has worked perfectly since day 1 and is NOT reconditioned or rebuilt.

It is 100% perfectly functioning. As you can see in the photos it is also cosmetically perfect. There are no scratches or signs of wear on the unit. I used a flashlight to try to show the carbon panels are in excellent condition. I can send more pics if needed. I take very good care of my SIM gear, and this has to be the cleanest one for sale.

It has the latest Firmware installed, and I have included the QR2 Wheel Side ALL metal Adaptor, $150, on Fanatec's website. This is already installed, but I will also include the QR1 Wheel Side in a separate box should you need that. The QR1 is the older style quick release. I will include it along with the Allen Tool to install it.

This comes from a Smoke, Vape, Pet and Kid free home. I take excellent care of my items and you can see in the photos the condition of this unit is like new.

It will ship with these items:

-Original Packaging

- DD1 Wheel Base PS4/PS5 Compatible as well as Xbox and PC

-QR1 Wheel Side adaptor

-QR2 Type M machined solid metal Wheel Side adaptor, installed on the base this past week.  $150 new

-Power Supply, it is a monster!

-Fanatec braided USB cable

-Torque Key, to unlock all 21NM

-Fanatec stickers

-Fanatec English Documentation

Items will be double-boxed so you get them in perfect condition.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Jerry

Comments