I don't get it

In my cart I have the podium button module rally, podium advanced paddle module, and the podium hub. I have the option to add numerous other things, including the QR2 Pro wheel side with a 185.5 discount. When I add it the discount doesn't show up at any point, all the way to clicking the complete payment button. I haven't actually logged into PayPal, so maybe it shows up there.

So what's up? Does it actually show up, or maybe it's a future order. I don't want the pro if I'm going to be paying 200 for it. The QR1 will work just fine. Anyone have a clue how this works.

Comments

• edited March 3

Just tried that same combination here in Aus and yeah that seems broken to me.

Usually those discount options show up because there exists a bundle in the shop somewhere containing those exact items and it's suggesting a part you might be missing, I had previously only seen it when only one item from the bundle was missing. In this case it might be steering you towards the "Podium Steering Wheel Monte Carlo Rally".

Edit: Oh and no, the discount should be shown in the cart.

• What a pity. It would have been nice to have gotten a qr2 pro for 14. As it is, I'll settle for a regular qr2. Thanks for the answer, even if it isn't what I really wanted to hear.