Order with Paypal not working anymore?

I tried to order the podium hub with paypal, but i get keeping errors when i hit the order button?

Only Prepayment (bank transfer) seems to work!?

Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Paypal is broken for a long time for many customers. No solution found for this issue yet.

You would need to create a new webshop account, then it works again for that account.

• ok, tnx for your response Maurice!

• Sorry Maurice, how should this work. I have the same problem. How can I create a new Webshop account ? Do I have to create a new Email address only for the new account ? This cannot the solution.

• Yes, you have to create a new webshop account with a new mail adress in order to get PayPal working again if your previous account is affected by this bug. There is still no other solution found after nearly 1 year since when the issue was reported for the first time in June last year, no.

• Thank you for the very fast answer. But the solution is not acceptable. It cannot be, that your company is not able to solve this problem. I have paid thousands of Euros to Fanatec, but it’s really hard not to change to another company, because the costumer support of Fanatec is so bad. The only positive aspect are you Maurice, who is trying to support the costumer. But unfortunately you have no support from your company.

• I don't have this problem, but I do have issues with selecting payment type (didn't use to). PayPal and American Express (which I don't have) show up as selectable, but I have no option to choose any other (such as my bank card) type. I don't really like using PayPal, but I vastly prefer keeping my purchases within the same account, so PayPal it is.