What is the correct phone number

the number I have for customer service, calling from the US to Germany, is 49-871-9221-122 but it comes back as no longer is service. What is the correct phone number or am I dialing it wrong?

Comments

• There is no correct phone number.

Fanatec does not do support or anything to do with customers by phone.

Email only through the support ticket system they have.

Wait time for response on email ticket can be a few weeks.

Good luck.

• I'm starting to get nervous. The last time I tried to call Fanatec at the number above, I got a message that they are unable to answer because they are busy because of thousends of emails.

If I try to call them now, I get teh message that his number is not assigned anymore??

Looks like I've made the biggest mistake of my life by spending money on their webshop.

• edited March 6

you probably didn't make the biggest mistake of your life its just gonna take WAY WAY WAY longer than it should, they are overwhelmed due to costumers being very impatient and most likely flooding them with support tickets for the same problems ( hence why they have disabled the phone line ). Also not expanding their costumer support when it was due. Not saying that its right how they are doing their business and treating their paying costumers, but at the same time they got caught in a bad spot. I hope they are doing their best.

For the time being if your so mad about it, you can try going to your bank and asking them for a charge back for what ever you bought, on the basis that it was malfunctioning or broken by design and they refuse to fix it. ( but that will take longer probably, make a discussion post about it if you do end up going that way, many of us would rather just send them back what ever we bought and just get our money back so we could spend it somewhere else where the costumer support is not the last place they invest money into )

Fellow unsatisfied client, bricked Clubsport DD owner - Domantas

• Tim RabeTim Rabe Member

This isn't what I was hoping to see! I have a failed steering wheel after only 2 months of use and not getting a good feeling from support. I bought the pedals, manual shifter and handbrake😟