QR firmware not updating on new CS DD+

Has anybody had a problem where the new CSDD+ (QR) not updating the firmware

Comments

• Make sure there is no wheel attached to motor / Wheelbase when doing WQR updates and keep trying a few times until it works.

If not work still, connect to a USB port that is mounted on computers motherboard, USB 3.0 port and don't use any cable extenders or USB hubs, have a direct link from motherboard to CS DD using cable supplied.

• Yeah happened to me, ended up bricking my GT DD Extreme so that nothing worked and no wheels were detected when attached. I did try all the things to try too, and still didn't work. Eventually I kept trying, mainly because I noticed sometimes it would get to a higher level, sometimes 1%, sometimes 80%, sometimes 81%, etc.. I just kept trying. Eventually it worked. Took maybe 20 tries or more. Windows 10 64.

• Yeah same thing for me.

DD+, QR2 and a MClaren GT3 v2.

Fanatec Manager says me that QR2 and steering wheel need an update. I click to do them. It ask me to unplug the steering wheel to upgrade the QR2, I do it and click OK, and finally it fail exactly like in your picture.

I tried many times, tried other USB ports, tried after reboot the PC, uninstall & reinstall the drivers... Fail, Fail, Fail.

Firmware manager is a total garbage and a big shame about Fanatec which does nothing while many consumers have exactly the same problem.