Attention: Fraudsters (Henry Zadok

Be careful with this user:

Henry Zadok

[email protected]

He sold me a Loadcell brake, which I paid for in advance. No sign of this guy for two months.

A complaint has been made to the police, the bank has been informed and Fanatec too.

However, I have received no reply from Fanatec. Seems to be normal for Fanatec... They can only advertise and sell... as soon as you need support, they go completely quiet...

Comments

• ???????? you buy from a guy you dont know, second hand market as i understand from this post, and you expect help from fanatec here ????

they don't have any official retailers, stop smoking crack bro. Only way you can buy Fanatec production is through their webshop, if you want cheaper products from second hand you should be expecting to meet fraudsters and continue with caution, either hand to hand or no deal is what i do with items worth more than 50 euros.

How much did you try to save while buying from him ? 10 - 20 euros ?

Cheap people pay twice, as they say...

Sorry to say it, but you got finessed, and no one other than you is it fault here, if i understand your post correctly.

• Forums are a great thing...

Someone using offensive words again!

No, I don't smoke crack!

And the pedals I need are unfortunately no longer available from Fanatec!

And yes I expect at least that Fanatec blocks such users or gives the data to the police so that such people can be taken out of circulation.

You think it's my fault...

Then I'll include you in my prayers so that nothing like this ever happens to you!

• Dude is right. You stick your dick in a socket and blame the powerplant for yours balls lighting up. If You dont smoke crack then maybe You should start. It can only get better. Good luck.

• question is at where you actually buy at, from this forum?