Podium DD1 not able to power on after update

Hi,

since I installed latest driver 456, and started base motor upgrade, it never ended, stayed on please wait for 1 hour.

Now I'm unable to start the base anymore, I can hear fans at 100% when I push power button, then it stops instantly. If I keep pushing power button fans stay at 100% until I release button, then it shutdowns...

Comments

• is there someone who had similar issue and can help to make it work again...

Of course I created a ticket 1 week ago without answer, and my base is not under warranty anymore

• Me too

DD1 PS4 can no longer be adjusted or switched on and off

• Since driver 4.56

• I tried everything I can, on 2 different computers, with USB connected, without it, with QR1, with QR2, with wheel attached, without wheel. No way to power on this base, seems every piece of software has been erased on it

• Have you guys had any luck with these faults? It seems my DD1 has also the same fault as you describe. But to my knowledge I did not update any software. It completely cut out during a race. It will power up for 6 seconds then shuts down. The LCD display does not come on. It will stay on if I hold my finger on the power button. The power brick green LED stays very bright.

I have also contacted Fanatec and raised a ticket. But no response after 8 days. I am losing faith that they will honour my warranty and I have to spend £2k on SimUcube hardware.