Problem with CSL DD loss of newton metres

I have my CSL DD for several months and a few days back i started to get some slight vibration true my wheel pads and when the wheel and base are on the wheel moves bearly visible when there is no game or anything.... And all of a sudden in the driver menu i set the force to 100 % and i see only 4.5 nm instead of 5 .... I am with driver 452 ... And everything was fine and still is ...everything feels the same... Is it EMI interference or something else ... Is there someone who can tell me what can i try to solve it ...

Comments

• KetanecKetanec Member

P.S. there is no heat or grinding feeling when i am playing but when i remove my hands i can see the wheel tremol

• Check the FOR value. Even this value, if lower than 100, lowers the torque in Nm.

• KetanecKetanec Member

Thanks a lot I forgot that this setting also changes nm thanks again.... But the slight vibration true my shift pads it is still there...... I have read that maybe is some EMI problem so i will try to ground everything to see what will happen.... I hope it will help cause the feeling is annoying...