What is going on with my order!?!? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

2»

Comments

• John KintonJohn Kinton Member
    edited June 2020

I also have a delivery date and time slot. But the packages have not been picked up - the consignor just created a shipping label in the FedEX system. I'm not sure about the UK, but in the US, UPS will also create a tracking notification that has an estimated delivery date and time once the shipper creates the label. The tracking details will show "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" initially. When UPS actually picks it up, it changes to "Pickup Scan." I hope you get yours tomorrow. But beware that a tracking number doesn't mean the shipper actually has the packages yet.

• Great! Mine was finally picked up from the warehouse. But instead of tomorrow, it will be delayed until Wednesday.

• edited June 2020

Final update: got all the stuff delivered this morning all together all works and looks amazing. The packaging is great the products are stunning!

I would also say That I will definitely order again despite the initial confusion and delays.

• My last update as well. My order arrived last night - finally.

The products are first rate. But the whole ordering / shipping experience was really third rate.

Fanatec should look at revamping its ecommerce / shipping / logistics organization and processes.

Short of that, timely proactive (instead of delayed reactive) communication about order status and changes would go a long way.

It will be a while before I consider ordering from Fanatec again. And every recommendation I make for the products will come with a warning about the lack of communication associated with the ordering and shipping process.

• So confused.

Ordered DD1 bundle and Club Sport Shifter from US on May 17.

Availability was pushed back a few times all the way to the end of July.

I checked my status last week and was happy to see that my items were moved up to June 26. All except the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (part of the bundle) which said available July 24.

As of today, if you look at the Paddle Module to buy separately, it says available now. Ready to ship.

Should I just wait until July 24 and see what happens?

Tried calling during their two hour window and could not get through.

• Apart from the calling (better play the lottery which you will have more chances of winning than someone answer the phone) sent an email and try to get in contact with Dominic by PM who although is the community manager, he is trying to help as much as he can with such inquiries.

• Thanks for the reply Alexandros.

Update on my previous post: This morning the status of the Paddle Module on my order sheet was changed to July 2.

Awesome! Things are happening. Now the only thing that still shows July 24 is the $99.89 Bundle Discount.

I'm hopeful the order will be processed soon based on this new update.