ClubSport Wheel Base V2 now available for pre-order

Comments

• I am trying to use my code, but I don't understand how to use it. Do I have to preorder the base (does Preorder button means that I am using the code ?). I spent three hours trying to order without success.
  • > Andrej Humar > Code received today.

What was your previous order? V1 Base?
    V1 and CSR Elite.
  • I would also pay or donate a few bucks for a EU key. :)

[email protected]
  • Hello all. I have ordered the SQ shifter and the v2 pedals already. I bought a new rig and now I'm just missing the wheel! I can't do any sim racing at all until I have a wheel to complete my set up. If anyone has an extra invite for the USA shop I could really use it. [email protected]
  • Hallo Thomas,

nachdem Ihr ja NextGen Unterstützung angekündigt habt, wäre es der geeignete Zeitpunkt mein GT2 in Rente zu schicken.
    :D

Ich würde mich also über einen Code sehr freuen.

Viele Grüße
    Michael
  • Okay, thanks Andrej Humar. Since there is a very small window to use the code, I am just trying to keep up with which step Fanatec is at. I don't want to miss my opportunity. It would really suck to get my code, not check on here or my email for 7 days, and have my code become invalid.
  • I wouldn't trust a company that doesn't support their products.  Granted these codes are only available to those loyal enough to not care if said products are supported so I guess that doesn't dissuade anyone.

Why wouldn't I trust them? My GT2, CSP, shifter set and wheel stand have never failed me during these years of using them. Excellent products!

If anyone gets an invite code you do not intend to use, please send it over. It's time for an upgrade :)

• Code received, base ordered.
  • Email received but waiting for the code....

Pls can't wait to make my order!!!

+ rim + shifter ;-p
  • Thomas,

After we have pre-ordered and paid, how long until we receive a second code to give to a friend?

• HI EVERYONE, IF ANYONE HAS A CODE THEY DONT WANT, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU LET ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY A CSW BASE V2. PLEASE...

I believe due to limited inventories that codes may have a specific numbering sequence to correlate to a specific Web Shop as to not cause an Inventorial Rift.

So I would have to pass on an additional code to someone who would be purchasing from the US webshop for the code to be valid. At least that seems to be the logical approach.

So, are you saying you have a US code, you are thinking about graciously passing on?
    Not as of yet I may have ended up being in the 2nd wave of purchasers for the CSW due to the website crash and my order not going through in the first batch of orders.
    Ok, if and when you get the extra code they give after you make the purchase, it would be awesome if you passed it along! I've been months without a wheel now after my last one breaking, if been patiently waiting for this one to come out. If I would have known there would have been such a frenzy to get one, I would have made purchases earlier to secure a code. I may still get one, but I know I'm at the very bottom of the list, if I even made it on there.

Thanks, and to all the best
    You would have gotten an email if you purchased a v1 CSW or be in the 2nd tier if you have been a customer for the US webshop. I'll keep it in mind though
  • Thomas,

After we have pre-ordered and paid, how long until we receive a second code to give to a friend?

I asked the same question. Thomas said after your first order has shipped.
  • Any idea when Xbox One or Xbox 360 compatibility will be enabled for the Clubsport Wheelbase V2?

The new wheel base looks fantastic, but I need it to work with the Xbox platform...

• All, if you are feeling charitable with your code, please think of me!!! [email protected]
  • Hi,

will ordering the ClubSport Pedals V2 EU + 
    ClubSport Lenkrad BMW M3 GT2 EU now, give me a pre-order code for the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 Servo EU?

Else has anybody a EU code for the wheel base left? Would be much appreciated!

Thanks and best regards
    Torsten
  • Can't wait for my code!!
  • Any idea when Xbox One or Xbox 360 compatibility will be enabled for the Clubsport Wheelbase V2?

The new wheel base looks fantastic, but I need it to work with the Xbox platform...

Without being a Fanatec rep or anything, I seriously doubt it will ever get 360 support.

In "vanilla form" the Base and any rim will support PC and PS3. The press release mentions XBox One and PS4. Those platforms changed communicaiton protocols so becoming compatible with XBox One does not mean it will be compatible with the 360. So seriously doubt the XBox rim will be compatible with both the One and 360.

• Waiting for my code very patiently i might add lol got the money waiting just waiting on the code.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Is there any steering wheel that I can buy  to work with the 360 and this base in the meantime until an Xbox One is released?
  • Any idea when shipping starts?

Waiting is so hard!!
  • If anyone would like to help a fellow Aussie out with a code that would be much appreciated.

Without being a Fanatec rep or anything, I seriously doubt it will ever get 360 support.

In "vanilla form" the Base and any rim will support PC and PS3. The press release mentions XBox One and PS4. Those platforms changed communicaiton protocols so becoming compatible with XBox One does not mean it will be compatible with the 360. So seriously doubt the XBox rim will be compatible with both the One and 360.

Unfortunately, I think you are right. Personally, I think its a shame not to include 360 support, I mean, to quote our friends at Top Gear "how hard can it be"? :\"> Even a very cheap, limited run 360 compatible rim (maybe based around the CSR rim?) would be better than nothing.

Anyway, back to topic-1st email received (thanks guys), just a case of waiting for the code. I'm in no hurry, in fact the longer the better for me, gives me more time to save some cash. Looking forward to watching some reviews once people start to receive their bases, in particular some GT6 reviews.

Unfortunately, I think you are right. Personally, I think its a shame not to include 360 support, I mean, to quote our friends at Top Gear "how hard can it be"? :\"> Even a very cheap, limited run 360 compatible rim (maybe based around the CSR rim?) would be better than nothing.

Anyway, back to topic-1st email received (thanks guys), just a case of waiting for the code. I'm in no hurry, in fact the longer the better for me, gives me more time to save some cash. Looking forward to watching some reviews once people start to receive their bases, in particular some GT6 reviews.

Yea, I don't see them ever being compatible with the 360's, that's why they made the Forza CSR and CSR Elite, which I know don't compare to the ClubSport. If it was that simple, trust me, I think they would do it. I don't play much on the 360, so don't care much there, but all this waiting I did to ahead and by the Forza CSR. I've already bought the F1 Carbon wheel, CS V2 pedals, and sequential shifter. The CSR's price is less than any of the steering wheels for the ClubSport, so I said why not? My wheel went out a few months ago, and I've really needed something to drive on. I'm still waiting for the CS V2 Base, but this will get me by till then. I would love to see some reviews with the CS V2 base, and how it works with with GT6. Whenever go get my code though, I'm ready to purchase! I seriously can't wait!
  • Broke my Turbo S wheel (bought used) and no replacement part available... Getting ready to order a GT2 wheel just to keep driving in my league... Sure would prefer to put money toward a CS V2 base+BMW+CSP+CSS... Would very much appreciate if anyone with an unused US code could share!
  • The ClubSport is a very nice package and a very nice design, looks like demand will be greater than supply for the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 for 2014?. Looks like i might be ordering for early 2015. All the reviews are mainly positive. I like the Formula black rim but i don't like the pink buttons, are they removable?.
  • Is there any steering wheel that I can buy  to work with the 360 and this base in the meantime until an Xbox One is released?
    Today? No.
    In the future? Not likely. While there is no mention of last gen support beyond the PS3 in the press release/webpage there is also only mention of upcoming next-gen console support via new wheel rims. There is no mention of a 360 rim coming up. So I am afraid all clues so far point to no 360 support ever.
    I love my FM 3 and 4 (not really playing 2 anymore) and will keep my GT2 wheel for those games (and Race Pro!). Too bad I cannot have one rim for all my needs, but expect to get less and less FM action on the 360 the same day FM6 is released on the X1.
  • Bonjour thomas
    J'ai commander presque dans l'heure qui a suivi l'annonce de la V2 , plusieurs Email pour me dire que ma commande sera livrée fin septembre et la je reçoit un mail pour mi-novembre ...pas super heureux.
  • Thomas, I noticed that my order history on the new Webshop does not reflect my pre-order of the Clubsport Wheelbase and BMW rim in July 2012. How is this going to affect my ability to receive one of the first pre-order codes and how do I correct this issue?
    Why make letters so big?
  • The ClubSport is a very nice package and a very nice design, looks like demand will be greater than supply for the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 for 2014?. Looks like i might be ordering for early 2015. All the reviews are mainly positive. I like the Formula black rim but i don't like the pink buttons, are they removable?.

Have you seen the Formula carbon rim? Same mechanics but the buttons are colored differently and carbon fiber is used. Personally I like it best. Here is a link to the webshop page.

http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/steering-wheels/clubsport-steering-wheel-formula-carbon-us.html