ClubSport Wheel Base V2 now available for pre-order

1235»

Comments

• Bonjour thomas
    J'ai payer le CSW v2 , le payement a été valider depuis le 27/08 et je reçois mon code aujourd'hui , que ce passe t'il maintenant , mais surtout je doit faire quoi ? Merci
  • Hi Thomas, any news regarding the XBOX ONE Wheel?

Best regards
    Alexander
    PS. Project CARS will be delivered November :)
  • I have been without a wheel for a month now and now im being told the new shipping date is end of october. I hate life. so much waiting  X(
  • I have received an email saying that I have an invite and there isn't one in the location shown in the diagram. Anyone can help?
    fant.jpg 227.1K
  • I have received an email saying that I have an invite and there isn't one in the location shown in the diagram. Anyone can help?

Eric contact customer service.
  • I get the same as Eric and a few others, I've already emailed just waiting on further reply now.

thanks

:-bd
  • For those with invite codes, when would my account be charged, when placing the pre-order or when the wheel is ready to ship?

Thanks

• Ernest,

You are charged when you place the order. Unless something has changed.
  • I want a invitation to purchase the new base! my email: [email protected]. Thank you!
  • IF YOU ARE HAVING THE ISSUE WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING YOU HAVE A CODE BUT IT IS NOT ON YOUR ACCOUNT...

Please try the following, it worked for me.

1. Check the email address that the email went to.  Is that the account you log in with?
    2. If not, go to http://www.fanatec.com/us-en/account/login and try logging in with that email address instead.
    3. If you cannot login, try clicking the "Forgotten Password" link and entering that email address (it's obviously an address of yours since you got the code email)
    4. NOW login with that address
    5. Do you see the code?  Hooray!  If you want to use it, transfer it to your REAL account and be happy.  WARNING:  You can only transfer it once!

Personally I don't know how or why I have a second account, but it's clearly old and it does have my CSR - E product history on it.  Oh well.  
  • i primi ordini saranno spediti a dicembre??? ma perchè annunciate un prodotto ai primi di settembre se non siete in grado di distribuirlo se non 4 mesi dopo??? e neanche a tutti???
  • I'm confused about the "PRE-ORDER" part, normally pre-orders are open to the general public world wide, in this case PRE-ORDER means INVITE ONLY?. Anyone got a spare INVITE code?. Thank you.
  • Hi Thomas!

I wonder if by November the new group of codes will be sent, as I received the email I will soon be contemplated and go to the USA to pursue my new base and need to schedule the trip.

Thank you
  • Hi there,
    I'd like to pre-order the new wheel base but I don't have a code.
    I would be very thankful if anyone could share one with me.
    Thank you
  • Did anyone receive a code that they do not plan on using? Ordering with a code will be the only way I can convince the girl that my money was well spent. 

If anyone can help me out, I'm a graphic designer with 10+ years experience and would be more than happy to return the favor!

Im in the US, crossing my fingers to hear from someone!

[email protected]

•  I'm in the middle of building a sim rig and would like to switch from my T500RS to a CSR v2. If anyone has an invite they aren't going to use and would be willing to pass it along to me I'd greatly appreciate it!

Andy
  • Had put this in the wrong thread ... correcting.

What an odd business model ... "we want to honor the loyalty of our existing customers"?
    ... And therefore I assume Endor AG has no interest in attracting NEW customers and building their brand and reputation ?
    Perhaps it is my fault for discovering what appears to be a World class product that unless you had it before , you can't get ?
    I
    guess ignorance truely is bliss .... for all those lucky people who
    don't know they can't have one and don't realise when they order from
    Thrustmaster to get the best product that IS actually available to the
    general public ! Or I hand over a LOT of cash buying bits that are no
    use until I can get a WHEELBASE ! or pay more than AUS$1400 whilst I wait and hope for ... who knows how long... to see if I ever get the product I have paid for ... not likely.
    Regards
    A non Fanatec customer ( through no fault of my own .... )
    p.s.
    I just 'love' the video review with the piles of product boxes in the
    background and his boast of having BOTH wheelbase versions .. ( I assume
    for free due to his reviews ....? )
  • and the above in German ( using Google Translate - I hope it is understood )
    Wäre dies im falschen Thread gestellt ... Korrektur .

Was für eine seltsame Geschäftsmodell ... " wir die Loyalität unserer bestehenden Kunden zu ehren " ?
    ... Und deshalb gehe ich davon aus Endor AG hat kein Interesse an der Gewinnung neuer Kunden und den Aufbau ihrer Marke und Reputation ?
    Vielleicht ist es meine Schuld, zu entdecken, was scheint, ein Weltklasse -Produkt , dass, wenn Sie es vor hatten , man kann nicht sein?
    ich
    Unwissenheit wirklich schätze ist Glückseligkeit .... für alle jene glücklichen Menschen, die
    nicht wissen, dass sie nicht haben und nicht erkennen, wenn sie aus bestellen
    Thrustmaster , das beste Produkt , die tatsächlich an die verfügbare IS erhalten
    Öffentlichkeit ! Oder ich über eine Menge Geld , die nicht Kauf Bits sind
    nutzen , bis ich einen Radstand zu bekommen! oder mehr bezahlen als AUS $ 1.400 , während ich warten und hoffen ... wer weiß wie lange ... zu sehen, ob ich je das Produkt, das ich für ... nicht wahrscheinlich bezahlt haben bekommen .
    Grüße
    Eine nicht Fanatec Kunden ( ohne Verschulden von meinen eigenen ....)
    P. S.
    Ich habe gerade "Liebe" die Video-Rückblick mit den Haufen von Produkt -Boxen in der
    Hintergrund und seine Prahlerei mit beiden Radständen .. (ich nehme an
    kostenlos aufgrund seiner Bewertungen ....? )
  • luca festaluca festa Member
    edited October 2014

• I would like an invite code if possible? I just ditched my thrustmaster wheel and now pretty excited about fanatec on xbox one!!
  • I still have one EUROPEAN code left. Anyone interested?
  • Anyone has an european code for me? Your can email it to [email protected]

Thank you so much!