Black Friday: Save 200,- on a CSW V2 Bundle with two rims

1235»

Comments

• Nice bargain hunting Natalie :)  and glad you are sorted out properly with all your kit ... no doubt you will have a Fanatec XOne wheel before too long !

As an early beta tester of Project Cars I would definately recommend you pre-purchase that on either console as it is absolutely fantastic.  I have played it for the past 3 years all through its development and it has improved so dramatically recently it is unbelievable. I cannot think of any other racing game that has given me more value for money than it.  I think there may be a demo available sometime in the next few months just prior to release but if you find a good pre-order deal just snap it up as you will not regret it.  With all driving aids/help system turned off it is hardcore sim-like but you can turn on a selection of driving assists tuned to your level. Even my 2 y.o. son can sit on my lap and drive the go-karts which he loves and with all the assists he thinks he is driving himself and has huge fun.

Anyway good luck and have fun ! :D
  • Das hier war mal ein richtig gutes Bundle, was ich leider verpasst habe, da man zunächst ja sein altes Fanatec-Equipment zu Geld machen muss. Wann wird dieses Bundle erneut angeboten?
  • Hi,

I want to buy a Fanatec Wheel Base V2 and a BMW Wheel.
    Are any discounts now? or in future? discounts in Europe soon?

Thanks you