Yes. Really...

Comments

• @Josha You obviously have little or no clue how the industry works to say such a bold statement. Alot of time and effort went into that so called "garbage".. just because you didn't like something doesn't mean it deserves to be called as such, show some respect. Just because Pcars is delayed doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be polished, Driveclub anyone? I want Pcars to succeed, but they are throwing up alot of red flags.

This one's Dillon's NOT mine LOL

Dillon said: You bought the v2 knowing full well that there definitely would be an amount of time before the X1 products start rolling out. Hell, they haven't even showed anything and have only said they are in the works. That is all the information they have ever given, so I don't see how you are being left out in the cold, accept your decision.

I know that it would, but you can't deny there were some announcements made that weren't hold up to.... And I was refering to the game industry more than to Fanatec...again...the only reason I didn't buy a PS4 is the dramatic way allmost every game made by Polyphonie/Sony was tremendesly delayed again and again and again.... on PS3.

And yaeh...I like what you guys do Dillon....that's why I keep buying every next gen console depending on the games etc...And I really think it's great SMS delays to take care of some unforseen problems...but if you took 3 days off before easter just to play PCars, can't I be a little disapointed ?

;)
  • @ Antoine, yeah sorry, the quote system wasnt working properly.
    @ Dillion 
    I am not questioning the desire of you or the development teams, I doubt anybody purposefully makes a bad game.  It is a corporate issue, mostly with the big publishers that are pandering to shareholders and the need for a nice balance sheet, making the Christmas rush. Some of it is the consumers fault for expecting every game to cost the same regardless of the cost behind it, variable pricing would be a lot better, and it why subscription games like iracing and WoW get such great new content constantly, they have the budget to do whatever they need to do. 
  • No Problemo Joshua ;)
  • I love you guys, game on!  \m/
  • Antone..

I also bought full Fanated gear to play on xbone. Got delayed yet again so I decided to build a PC and plat Assetto Corsa instead.

Is a lot better than pCars at the moment anyway.

btw, Fanatec v TM TX is like chalk and cheese....realism v toy.

Worth the wait mate.

• Rafael,

I played a ton of FM2, FM3 and FM4. I would love to use my wheel on FM5 and upcoming FM6. Sure, FM5 isn't a completed game. Nevertheless, me and my mate have a tradition of running through career mode. We love the series. Not only for the racing, but also for the modding. We always drive Volvos as long as we can.

I am not an elitist when it comes to physics. I do love good physics. Spend a lot of time in rFactor 2 and it's finally time to dvelve further into Asseto Corsa.

I do however love the FM series and I hope GT7 will be good enough for me and my mate to continue our beer and racing tradition. We use only one console and drive the AI. So pure bred racing isn't what were after.

So I would love to have a wheel with X1 and PC support in one.

That's just my view.

• @ David

I don't mind building a gaming pc, going to do that eventually, but I don't wanna buy a BMW rim now just to find out that the new XOne wheel also will be pc compatible... Because I know the BMW rim will eventually collect dust.

I'll be patient....all fed up by playing FM5 with a controller, so I'm enjoying GTA V now till the XOne rim will be revealed...

• @ David

I don't mind building a gaming pc, going to do that eventually, but I don't wanna buy a BMW rim now just to find out that the new XOne wheel also will be pc compatible... Because I know the BMW rim will eventually collect dust.

I'll be patient....all fed up by playing FM5 with a controller, so I'm enjoying GTA V now till the XOne rim will be revealed...

Yeah I am waiting for the same thing, if I can buy one wheel instead of two it is better 
  • edited March 2015
    I Coulndnt wait so i Bought the Porsche and the F1 Rim...I Just Couldnt Have My V2 Collecting Dust for Sooo Long to wait for the XB1 Rim... We will Not Have that Rim in our Hands untill Sometime Between June and September!!! Just thinking in Real Life Time Frame... if it comes before then im Happy.
    Fanatec Gear Has a High Re-sale Value so its a Win Win Situation.
  • I Coulndnt wait so i Bought the Porsche and the F1 Rim...I Just Couldnt Have My V2 Collecting Dust for Sooo Long to wait for the XB1 Rim... We will Not Have that Rim in our Hands untill Sometime Between June and September!!! Just thinking in Real Life Time Frame... if it comes before then im Happy.
    Fanatec Gear Has a High Re-sale Value so its a Win Win Situation.
    half of the wait time will be because of the shipping strike. 
  • Anyone else notice that since there are more CSWv1s for sale on eBay that CSREs aren't selling at all? Makes perfect sense to me. If I were to choose I'd go CSWv1 over CSRE. But I wouldn't turn either down.
  • CSRE's sold for more money because there are far less of them. I was offered $450 for mine , but kept it as a backup for iRacing. I'll probably sell it after DX12 officially releases in the fall and buy a DX12 branded ATi videocard.
  • I cant bring myself to sell my CSR E...Its a part of my Family
    [-X
  • Last 3 CSRE on eBay only one sold and it had only one bid. It sold for $555 which is great but they were selling in the $600-$700 range for awhile. The other two had no bids.
  • Trouble with the elite is the standard rim is really bad (for the base it has) and the formula rim limits you to what games you play (if your like me and find driving a hatchback in forza weird with it) I prob changed over rims 10 times and now cant get my standard to fit without huge wobble side to side :( I now keep the formula on and only play F1 2014 as thats the only game I own that feels right playing with a formula rim. Come on thomas id gladly give my elite to someone for free if I had 2 rims for my V2 :)
  • I imagine that MS will announce FM6 @E3 and the xbox one rim will show up @ the booth of MS/FM6 demo. 
    it's only my imagination, neither a rumor nor a inside news. 
    Thomas if I am right, please reserve one xbox one rim for me from the first batch!
  • I imagine that MS will announce FM6 @E3 and the xbox one rim will show up @ the booth of MS/FM6 demo. 
    Thomas if I am right, please reserve one xbox one rim for me from the first batch!

You've got a lot of people in front of you in that line I'm afraid. Lol
    Really hope not! Forza doesnt release till oct normally?? I know I bought it knowing id have to wait but surely we dont have to wait a year before even getting a wheel for the v2 (2 years after the consoles) I know it wasnt a announcment but thomas did say a few weeks back the wheel is coming along nicely so anyone thinking of getting pcars should know what to do (or teased us with something like that) My hope is fanatec deliver on info this month and I pray every day :) that means we should see the wheels by may/june otherwise why tease us with a game that at the time was coming out this month?
  • I wonder if they are Going to Do the Invite system again like they did with the V2 Base...it doesnt Make sense for some one thats Still on the V2 waiting List to be able to order a Rim before they have the V2 Base... I Check everyday for a Pre Order opening because i know the demand for the XB1 Rim will be High!!!
  • Realisticaly i dont expect to see that XB1 Rim being Shipped out to People before June or Septenber... Plus if the Port Strike is Not over i hope they find a better way of Shipping the wheel Rims!!!

I bet alot of people wish they had Taken the option to Spend the Extra Cash to Have the V2 bases Flown in when Thomas Asked would we be willing to pay more to Fly them in.... I am willing to pay Extra to have the Rims Flown in if the Port Strike is Not over by then.
  • Realisticaly i dont expect to see that XB1 Rim being Shipped out to People before June or Septenber... Plus if the Port Strike is Not over i hope they find a better way of Shipping the wheel Rims!!!

I bet alot of people wish they had Taken the option to Spend the Extra Cash to Have the V2 bases Flown in when Thomas Asked would we be willing to pay more to Fly them in.... I am willing to pay Extra to have the Rims Flown in if the Port Strike is Not over by then.
    I only had to wait a week due to port strike for the v2. Didn't really bother me that much. The shifter, on the other hand, it's already been more than a fortnight. Which no alternative shipping method was given, pole or otherwise. 

So I guess, like the X1 rims, you just get it when ya get it... nothing to be done but wait.
  • 45 cars on the track, that is great. I think I will get it on PC and Xbox one. start on Xbox and switch to PC when I can upgrade
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited March 2015
    Last 3 CSRE on eBay only one sold and it had only one bid. It sold for $555 which is great but they were selling in the $600-$700 range for awhile. The other two had no bids.
    Nice $555 is even more than the $450 I was offered! I didn't use eBay, Craigslist is the way to go!
  • Hi Thomas, any news on the XBOX ONE wheel? This is getting really boring here...:(

What is wrong in updating your customers at least once a week? Some pics of fabrication, some news of materials; what ever...this is just boring boring boring....

Best regards
    Webcruise
  • Hi Thomas, any news on the XBOX ONE wheel? This is getting really boring here...:(

What is wrong in updating your customers at least once a week? Some pics of fabrication, some news of materials; what ever...this is just boring boring boring....

Best regards
    Webcruise
    yeah i am tired of playing gran turismo 6 
  • I believe that Thomas is under a strict NDA with MS for the xbox one wheel. There is nothing he can do with it. What we can expect is some progress info not restricted by the NDA though.

besides that, I am also interested in the possibility of PS4 wheel. look at Thrustmaster T500, that wheel is only for PS3, but one can use it on PS4 together with a controller. I believe that Thrustmaster wrote a driver for their T300 PS4 wheel, but the driver is also compatible with T500. But the T500 doesn't have a PS4 security chip, so it requires a controller to hand shake with PS4. 
       I am wondering, since T500 can do it with PS3 support, why can't fanatec? If I use the same vendor/device ID as T500, will fanatec wheel base be compatible on PS4 with a controller, too? too bad I don't have a USB logger, nor do I have the access to the firmware of fanatec's wheel base. I would like to give it a try if I have a chance.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Starting to go a little BatS$%T crazy waiting for the Xbox One wheel. Even a teaser would help ease the pain.
    Thomas? 
  • edited March 2015
    Starting to go a little BatS$%T crazy waiting for the Xbox One wheel. Even a teaser would help ease the pain.
    Thomas? 
    I don't really understand why Thomas doesn't give the loyal customers and fans of the brand some sort of update. 

Everyone's been waiting since October and there's been nothing. 

He mentioned that there would be an update before the end of the year. 

So many waited. 

Dec 31st came and went. 

Nothing. 

Anyway it has to be said that cheap parts/labour and Quality Control aren't the only things wrong with Fanatec as a company. 
  • At least the info when NDA will be over would be good to know. Or is the NDA end date also part of the NDA?  :P

Even if NDA ends in, lets say, 6 weeks, it would be better to know that and count the days waiting, than not knowing anything at all...