Yes. Really...

1235»

Comments

• Lets all Be Grown... We all Know that we Would Have to wait fir the XB1 Rim and That News would be Little if any ... When Thomas/Fanatec was Giving News updates in the Last Forum it is us We the People that Made Him Stop Giving Progress Reports Due to this Same type of Complaining when there were Delays... Not to Mention that Fanatec May be under NDA agreement at this Time and Cant Say Much. Lets all be Patient Thomas/Fanatec said that there Would be News by the end of the Month.
  • Lets all be Patient Thomas/Fanatec said that there Would be News by the end of the Month.
    All I'll say is...

Good luck. 

*sigh
  • What could Thomas possibly be under NDA for? The NDA for wheels ended way back when Larry Hyrb showed off the TX and Madcatz wheels. I think the reason Thomas doesn't show the wheel is because it would just create 10,000 more questions too long before it's ready for sale. Remember way back he said he's not showing anything until it's been built and tested and will soon ship?
  • What could Thomas possibly be under NDA for? The NDA for wheels ended way back when Larry Hyrb showed off the TX and Madcatz wheels. I think the reason Thomas doesn't show the wheel is because it would just create 10,000 more questions too long before it's ready for sale. Remember way back he said he's not showing anything until it's been built and tested and will soon ship?
    i still kinda hope that the wheels are already made and on the boat that the shifters are on and once those ship it gets announced as available right away 
  • edited March 2015
    Lets all Be Grown...
    Thats a good one :D You are telling this to ppl who buy 1000€ steering wheels/equipment for use in  racing games.... So, no. Im not grown when it comes to my hobby. Why should I? Fanatec would not exist if we all were "grown"...

Claiming patience is ok though. Thats the only thing that remains anyway. I still would expect something more precise than "by the end of the month". And just one last thing: if I tell the ppl that there will be some info at a given time....the info should be given, even if it is minimal. What happened back in December is not ok and leaves Fanatec open for criticism. That really is unneccessary ihmo...
  • edited March 2015
    I also am waiting for the XB1 Rim and Yes i want it Now!!! All the Complaining in the World is Not Gonna Make it Happen any Sooner... But on the Other Hand if they Rush to get it out and it Doesnt work Right there will be More Complaining!!! So Yes Be Grown and Hurry up and Wait.

Rafael Sempruch I Too Have more than a Few $$$ invested in Fanatec Gear so How Much you think you Have Spent is Irrelevant and is Not Gonna Get the Wheel Rim or News about the Rim any Quicker... jmo

Oooh and i am 45yrs old so yes i am Grown... So i said be Grown Not as Far as age is Concerned but Be Grown in your Attitude.
  • Grimey, you don't have to Capitalize random Words in Sentences to give them Emphasis. Drives me Bonkers sometimes reading Your Posts.

Waiting here too.. I still don't have my shifter yet, not to mention the agony of waiting for any information at all about the X1 rim(s). Anyone else heard anything about the quarantine?
  • edited March 2015
    I also am waiting for the XB1 Rim and Yes i
    want it Now!!! All the Complaining in the World is Not Gonna Make it
    Happen any Sooner... But on the Other Hand if they Rush to get it out
    and it Doesnt work Right there will be More Complaining!!! So Yes Be
    Grown and Hurry up and Wait.

Rafael Sempruch I Too Have more than a Few $$$ invested in Fanatec Gear
    so How Much you think you Have Spent is Irrelevant and is Not Gonna Get
    the Wheel Rim or News about the Rim any Quicker... jmo

Oooh and i am 45yrs old so yes i am Grown... So i said be Grown Not as
    Far as age is Concerned but Be Grown in your Attitude.
    And posting any pictures you found on the internet wont make your posts more elaborate either....

Thanks Dillon. At least we dont have to compensate anything like Mr Dog. Jeeez, there are freaks out there. Unbeliveble....
  • edited March 2015
    Haaa....Rafael Sempruch Glad you Like My Set up... Thanx for the Compliment i Built it My Self for Custom fit... Maybe i build and add on to it while waiting for the XB1 Rim... LOL ..LIL Blonde loafer in the Chair is Pu-Chi.

also Rafael Sempruch Compensate/Freaks??? Wow!!! Clearly in your post you stated How Much you Have invested in Fanatec gear like you were Special and Entitled so i just Let you know that we all have a Few $$$ invested in Gear...Sooo Stop Whyning Hurry up and Wait like the Rest of us.

Dillon i Make most of my post from my Cell phone and its just how i type... Some people Cap Lock Whole Paragraphs... lol... Glad im Not in English Class.
  • I also am waiting for the XB1 Rim and Yes i want it Now!!! All the Complaining in the World is Not Gonna Make it Happen any Sooner... But on the Other Hand if they Rush to get it out and it Doesnt work Right there will be More Complaining!!! So Yes Be Grown and Hurry up and Wait.

Rafael Sempruch I Too Have more than a Few $$$ invested in Fanatec Gear so How Much you think you Have Spent is Irrelevant and is Not Gonna Get the Wheel Rim or News about the Rim any Quicker... jmo

Oooh and i am 45yrs old so yes i am Grown... So i said be Grown Not as Far as age is Concerned but Be Grown in your Attitude.

I buy your V1 base mate...for the same price as a new V2...I just want to drive in my new rig and I dont have a proper wheel :´(
  • Grimey Dog Think about my offer...I buy the V1 base for the price of the brand new V2...my e-mail [email protected]
  • Grimey Dog Think about my offer...I buy the V1 base for the price of the brand new V2...my e-mail [email protected]
    here you go Marco: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fanatec-Clubsport-Base-V1-5-/331510401241?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2f8f48d9 

There are plenty of them out there, don't Pay the full Price of the v2 for some "grimey" Old v1 base, not Worth it.
  • Sorry Marco im Not Selling any of My Wheels atbthis Time... also i Dont Have a V1 Base.... thats a CSR E & V2...There are Still Some for Sale on Ebay.
  • Marco...I agree paying the Full Price for any Used Product is Not a Good Idea... I would just wait it out and Get a V2 invite Code when you Can... What i did was i Bought that Other wheel that works on XB1 so i Can Enjoy Forza, Pjt Cars until the Fanatec XB1 Rim is Ready...But ive Had that since it first Launched Much Before there was even a Mention about a V2 base...its a Great Fill in the Gap Wheel untill you get a V2 and its 1/2 the price of a Used V1 base and its brand New.
  • @Grimey Dog:
    I bet Fanatec is fond of guys like you...supporters like this really contribute. As if I ever tried to get in any personal conversation with you, freaky acting, person. To be honest: I feel compassion for your type. No more and no less...

Let us aggree on one thing: if I ask a question here, please accept, that you are *not* the person I expect to deliver any kind of well-founded answer. Because you simply can't! You delivered the proof multiple times now.

So please, let Fanatec-officials answer (or not) and stop acting like you were such a person.

Thx!
  • Jakob LachJakob Lach Member
    edited March 2015
  • Rafael Sempruch No Prob Dude...I agree Nope I Dont have any More News about the XB1 Rim than you Do... We Should All Try and Be Friends While We All wait for the XB1 Rim... LMAO!!!... Lets All Hold Hands and Play Nice While We All Hurry up and Wait!!! CTHU.
  • edited March 2015
    I Really Hope this News is True!!! I would Love to just use my Porshe and F1 Rim on the XB1!!!
    Im Not Getting My Hopes up until this News is Confirmed by Thomas/Fanatec... But im Really Hoping its True!

• Dillon RyanDillon Ryan Member
    edited March 2015

the hype is real xD

Update:

And here we go!

Awesome!
  • See Thomas's new post. You will need a X1 rim.
  • See Thomas's new post. You will need a X1 rim.
    aha, thanks!  :)
  • From the recently concluded Bahrain Formula 1. 

The simroom is using Fanatec system.