Price increase in Europe UPDATE

1234568»

Comments

• When will csr wheel and csr elite pedals be available?

They are both available now. If you mean wheel and pedals that work for Xbox 1 Thomas hasn't even officially announced anything about a stand alone wheel and pedals. So no one has a clue.

They are both available now. If you mean wheel and pedals that work for Xbox 1 Thomas hasn't even officially announced anything about a stand alone wheel and pedals. So no one has a clue.
    Csr wheel and csr elite pedals are out of stock. I don't know if they are discontinued.

I

Csr wheel and csr elite pedals are out of stock. I don't know if they are discontinued.

They are in stock in the U.S. webshop and Australian webshop.
  • hello, i cleaned all my set up fanatec
     -my first problem is resolved like this,http://gyazo.com/6ecfcb6f236935eff46d2007345aa635 the big noise is gone
    -the second problem still present the fan on the left don't work, i reflashed the wheel ,cal ect....
    - i have overdraft  a new problem with my pedals v2 , the usb port http://gyazo.com/3eca38c67eafd38c534b5b4824fd47b5 249 e for this.... do you think it s correct?
    Please can you help me? what' s going wrong with your product? it is very expensive you know.....
    no answer  support fanatec?
    my set up have 3 month......
    please thomas can you help me?
  • I have a simple approach to all this, we have options in life....if you don't like it don't buy it. Fanatec has a good market and is not about to cut potential sales and profit without reason. We cannot change the euro,exchange rates or government proposals.

No disrespect to Fanatec but larger organisations will absorb this increase for a certain amount of time but price increases are still inevitable.

A business isn't a business unless it's profitable. Think about it guys, if Fanatec didn't increase their prices to maintain a healthy profit margin then what would happen to production?

Staff losses would be inevitable therfore slowing down production time,research,development etc

Appreciate what we have, this is still a fairly niche market and we need to support our developers, this decision has been made to sustain a company so it can still produce products that we enjoy.

I choose Fanatec because of the quality offered at a fair price.
  • I have a simple approach to all this, we have options in life....if you don't like it don't buy it. Fanatec has a good market and is not about to cut potential sales and profit without reason. We cannot change the euro,exchange rates or government proposals.

No disrespect to Fanatec but larger organisations will absorb this increase for a certain amount of time but price increases are still inevitable.

A business isn't a business unless it's profitable. Think about it guys, if Fanatec didn't increase their prices to maintain a healthy profit margin then what would happen to production?

Staff losses would be inevitable therfore slowing down production time,research,development etc

Appreciate what we have, this is still a fairly niche market and we need to support our developers, this decision has been made to sustain a company so it can still produce products that we enjoy.

I choose Fanatec because of the quality offered at a fair price.
    Do you work for Fanatec?
  • No, Just sharing my thoughts on the subject and giving you my understanding of the issue.
  • Anybody knows when Csr elite pedals and Csr wheel going to be in stock again?
    Csr wheel is discontinued?
  • The Euro-to-Dollar-Course is recovering. It's already up about 10% from it's deepest stand in march.

Take a look here:
    http://www.finanzen.net/devisen/dollar/chart

Can we expect te prices to decrease again?
  • I think the madness of the Greek government will soon collapse the Euro more.
    Glad I ordered my stuff before the price hikes and that I'm not in the Euro!

I feel sorry for the hard working people of say Germany who have had their currency destroyed by Greece and others. What a bad idea the Euro is.
  • I think the madness of the Greek government will soon collapse the Euro more.
    Glad I ordered my stuff before the price hikes and that I'm not in the Euro!

I feel sorry for the hard working people of say Germany who have had their currency destroyed by Greece and others. What a bad idea the Euro is.
    Not to get political and start upsetting people but I AGREE! And this "one world currency" idea is even worse. I'll keep the rest of my diatribe to myself. :)>-
  • The North American currency should be called the Camaro.