SALE: Universal Hub for PC, PS4 and PS3

Comments

• Oh, I think you'll change your view of what I have to say.
    Wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong.
  • He just thinks he's mister perfect, with perfect gear, perfect PCars version and so on...just let him do his bla bla bla...he contributes NOTHING but provoking, insulting and hatred...
    Says the famous xbox.com TROLL named KainNL. Keep talking about your pos4 on xbox.com you little sony pony. The MS reps are still laughing at your project morpheus comment. You actually think your pos4 can run pCars at a minimum of 75fps X 2 screens @ 2560x1440 when it can't even sustain 60fps on one screen at 1080p? Tell us more about what you don't understand it's quite entertaining.
    It's really entertaining how you pick one post of mine on your kiss ass favorite Xbox.com and blow that up into oblivion and calling me a Troll...you still remain in the tape recorder mode, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE...weak little brat!!
    Your TROLLING posts on these blogs are COUNTLESS, so don't make a fool of yourself any longer by calling me a troll...oh no...your not capable of not making a fool out of yourself!!!
    Troll emperor!!
    You're getting very boring, sony pony. TROLLING is what you do on xbox.com. I actually like Fanatec products . Keep on talking about your little pos4 anime machine with no good driving games on xbox.com it keeps all the MS reps amused. Going to troll the Fanatec XO hub some more? It's funny that only you sony pony little trolls have problems with your setups, maybe take that as a hint, if you're capable? Tell us again how graphics are so important to you, yet you bought the console version of pCars, that was very amusing entertainment!
    The only one being boring here is you!!! How many times have you been crying about the Xbox.com forum here. It must be really getting to your throte that I insulted your employer that bit. Btw..what's a M$ reps ???
    I don't take hints from a spoiled little brad that ignores that there are more issues with the XOne hub on PCars then there are with ps4...If M$ wasn't so greedy and uptight about their petty little buttons and the devs of PCars didn't have so much trouble with the XOne version I wouldn't have even bought a ps4.
  • Wow. That was epic. An entire blog page devoted to BS. Except for the post at the top by Toon. This is getting ridiculous. A total waste of time. Guys, the only way to shut Shaffer up is to ignore him. Every response triggers a counter response. So, let him talk to himself. Don't respond.  
  • edited July 2015
    Great sale, thanks to you, I don't have to choose between my OMP wheels any more!

• sweet  ^:)^
  • Great sale, thanks to you, I don't have to choose between my OMP wheels any more!

I like old antique cars. Really like how the wheels you picked blend the old style wood with modern metal. The hubs look great with them both!
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi everyone, I've tried looking in various places on forums for definitive answers to a few things, and I hear different things so I wonder if people could give me an up to date answer on a few bits.... I have a set up including the csw v2. I mainly use the bmw rim. So I have a few questions re the xbox1 hub and experiences.

1 how good is it on fm5 and fh2?
    2 how good is the ffb?
    3 how many wheel settings like spring or force, can't be used in xb1?
    4 can buttons all be mapped to hub comfortably?
    5 can you use the sq shifter and h pattern on both the above?
    6 I would like to get the handbrake will this also work?
    7 what is the best firmware to get so I can still race like now on PC and also swap to xb1?
    8 anything else to note or any other comments, or links to good settings tried n tested?

I'm interested in positive and honest comments and answers as I prefer going to the community on these things. But on some things I just cannot find the answers!!

Thanks,
    Marc
    1. Awesome on FM5 and FH2, works perfectly
    2. Very good and very strong on BOTH titles
    3. Have no problems at all without SPR , FOR or DRI, It's not necessary in FM5 or FH2
    4. Don't need to map anything FM5 and FH2 are ready to go straight out of the box
    5. Yes, SQ mode works in Shifter Port 1 or 2 and gate mode only works in Shifter Port 1
    6. Don't know, unless you're playing a parking simulator I think handbrakes are a waste of money
    7. FW 94
    8 Ignore anything said by the sony ponies, they can't get anything working.

If you've read a lot of posts on the blogs...you'll know this weak little brads opinion is worthless...cause he contributes NOTHING but BULLSHIT!!!
    You can't have a "quality" wheel unless you're willing to spend the $

Not True. There are inexpensive quality wheels out there. It just depends what the individuals need and price point are and what type of qualities your looking for in the product. If your looking for longevity go with Logitech. People are still playing on 8 year old G25's
    Welcome to 2006. Your opinion of quality is significantly different than opinions from 2015

Pity then with all the quality gear you have your lap times are still 2006 from what ive seen.

Just kick Jason from this forum the guys toxic.

Agreed.
    Whatever you say, forum leech. You only ask questions, never provide answers.

Whoeeeeehahahahahahahhahaha WHAT A JOKE..you dare taking the words 'calling the kettle black' in your mouth/fingers.Just go sit in that kettle and boil yourself weak little brat
    Mind your own business , I'll do whatever I please regardless of what you want, you powerless little sony pony troll. What are you going to do? Attack me with your little dainty woman's hands that can't reach the buttons on the XO hub?
    edited July 2015
    Wow. That was epic. An entire blog page devoted to BS. Except for the post at the top by Toon. This is getting ridiculous. A total waste of time. Guys, the only way to shut Shaffer up is to ignore him. Every response triggers a counter response. So, let him talk to himself. Don't respond.  
    Get lost kid, it's not only me so you obviously can't read or follow along. And next time why don't you wipe the disgusting piss stains off your toilet seat before mounting it to your hub? You filthy wretch.
  • He just thinks he's mister perfect, with perfect gear, perfect PCars version and so on...just let him do his bla bla bla...he contributes NOTHING but provoking, insulting and hatred...
    Says the famous xbox.com TROLL named KainNL. Keep talking about your pos4 on xbox.com you little sony pony. The MS reps are still laughing at your project morpheus comment. You actually think your pos4 can run pCars at a minimum of 75fps X 2 screens @ 2560x1440 when it can't even sustain 60fps on one screen at 1080p? Tell us more about what you don't understand it's quite entertaining.
    It's really entertaining how you pick one post of mine on your kiss ass favorite Xbox.com and blow that up into oblivion and calling me a Troll...you still remain in the tape recorder mode, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE...weak little brat!!
    Your TROLLING posts on these blogs are COUNTLESS, so don't make a fool of yourself any longer by calling me a troll...oh no...your not capable of not making a fool out of yourself!!!
    Troll emperor!!
    You're getting very boring, sony pony. TROLLING is what you do on xbox.com. I actually like Fanatec products . Keep on talking about your little pos4 anime machine with no good driving games on xbox.com it keeps all the MS reps amused. Going to troll the Fanatec XO hub some more? It's funny that only you sony pony little trolls have problems with your setups, maybe take that as a hint, if you're capable? Tell us again how graphics are so important to you, yet you bought the console version of pCars, that was very amusing entertainment!
    The only one being boring here is you!!! How many times have you been crying about the Xbox.com forum here. It must be really getting to your throte that I insulted your employer that bit. Btw..what's a MS reps ???
    I don't take hints from a spoiled little brad that ignores that there are more issues with the XOne hub on PCars then there are with pos4...If MS wasn't so greedy and uptight about their petty little buttons and the devs of PCars didn't have so much trouble with the XOne version I wouldn't have even bought a pos4.
    Aw, the sensitive little sony pony. I couldn't care any less about your idiotic problems when trying to play a PC game on a puny underpowered console.

And again, you claim to like good graphics, yet buy pCars for a console. That sums up your intelligence right there. Why does the button mapping even matter when your hands are too girly to reach them anyways?
  • Looks very impressive Bouhy!! What sort of cars do you drive?
  • My Universal hub just arrived. One question, why hub alone weight ~710g, when in your information there's mentioned 554g for it? It's no game changer, but would like to know has there been in manufacturing/material/design-changes etc on hub and that's why it's heavier?

Btw, I'm gonna put G25's wheel rim to it... don't shoot me...
  • You can't have a "quality" wheel unless you're willing to spend the $
    Not true...
    The Porsche GT3 RS V2 FF wheel (orange base) that works beautifully on PS4 and PC should be an available option for XB1. Better than the Thrustmaster 458 Italia TX, and looks much better. Both PS4 and XB1 use the same X86 architecture, so why isn't this offered for the XB1 also? I can't justify the $1290 (CSR universal base, pedals and Xbox One rim) for a $350 console. I'm not knocking the new CSR universal hub, but the reality is that only a high end PC ($5K build) SIM racer could justify this expense, not a $350 console with limited games and lifespan.
    Why won't you release for Xbox One? Is it a licensing issue, or Microsoft having a deal with Thrustmaster that is stopping this?
    edited July 2015
    He just thinks he's mister perfect, with perfect gear, perfect PCars version and so on...just let him do his bla bla bla...he contributes NOTHING but provoking, insulting and hatred...
    Troll emperor!!
    The only one being boring here is you!!! How many times have you been crying about the Xbox.com forum here. It must be really getting to your throte that I insulted your employer that bit. Btw..what's a MS reps ???
    I don't take hints from a spoiled little brad that ignores that there are more issues with the XOne hub on PCars then there are with pos4...If MS wasn't so greedy and uptight about their petty little buttons and the devs of PCars didn't have so much trouble with the XOne version I wouldn't have even bought a pos4.
    Aw, the sensitive little sony pony. I couldn't care any less about your idiotic problems when trying to play a PC game on a puny underpowered console.

And again, you claim to like good graphics, yet buy pCars for a console. That sums up your intelligence right there. Why does the button mapping even matter when your hands are too girly to reach them anyways?
    You can't have a "quality" wheel unless you're willing to spend the $
    Not true...
    The Porsche GT3 RS V2 FF wheel (orange base) that works beautifully on PS4 and PC should be an available option for XB1. Better than the Thrustmaster 458 Italia TX, and looks much better. Both PS4 and XB1 use the same X86 architecture, so why isn't this offered for the XB1 also? I can't justify the $1290 (CSR universal base, pedals and Xbox One rim) for a $350 console. I'm not knocking the new CSR universal hub, but the reality is that only a high end PC ($5K build) SIM racer could justify this expense, not a $350 console with limited games and lifespan.
    Why won't you release for Xbox One? Is it a licensing issue, or Microsoft having a deal with Thrustmaster that is stopping this?
    Wrong and wrong again, it uses a weak RC brushed motor and even the TM TX uses a brushless  motor. There is no such thing as a CSR universal hub by the way. Whoever told you it costs $5k to build a gaming PC is lying out their ass.

XO requires a security chip, that's why.
  • Jason Shaffer → Antoine Goossens
    Way to get the Driver 222 Beta forum closed, just because you can never figure anything out and are constantly crying all over the forums

So you even feel the urge to harass me by pm...good going!!!
    edited July 2015
    You made that up antoine goosens

Great new driver Thomas! Everything works like a charm as usual.
    Way to get the Driver 222 Beta forum closed, just because you can never figure anything out and are constantly crying all over the forums

Antione,

If this is true then you should prove it. Screen shot it and post it. If not, no matter what JS has said you shouldn't make up lies. I believe this needs to be verified for everyone's sake. jmo

• edited July 2015
    It is defo not a lie and Remco already knows about it....JS already deleted that pm to save his sorry ass.
    Just check this...how can I create such an arrow in between our names with this layout...!!
    edited July 2015
    → → → → → → → → Just ban that liar, enough already.  → → → → → → → → →

Antione,

If this is true then you should prove it. Screen shot it and post it. If not, no matter what JS has said you shouldn't make up lies. I believe this needs to be verified for everyone's sake. jmo

There's no need to prove anything, I saw it myself and that's enough.

So I urge everyone to try and get the level of this blog/forum up please. I'll be moderating this forum more strict from now on as apparently it's necessary (unfortunately), and I'm not going to tolerate any abuse or insults.
  • Thank you very much Remco...that was the only one who's been kreepin up on everybodies skin...it'll be a happy Fanatec family from now on !!!! Whooohooo
  • finally. =D>
  • Off topic but....

Any word on a more affordable xbox one wheel?

I want a quality wheel, I would love to stick with Fanatec having tried other brands before (Have the CSR + Elite pedals and a thrustmaster T300 prior to that) but im never going to spend a £1000 on a base and wheel for a single console.

Any info would be appreciated

On this topic I wanted to ask if it is possible, to just use the (non wheel base) wheels from Fanatec on the Computer and than play Xbox One games on the Computer via streaming. I cannot test this, because I do not have the XBox One , but if it works I would get one.
  • Anyone know how long it takes for an order to be filled? I order 2 of the hub on the 18th of August and paid with my Paypal credit but it still says processing. In the past if I ordered something and paid through Paypal but used my credit card it was shipped within 48 hours as long as it was in stock. This order is just sitting there. I emailed them about it last night but did not get a reply today. I am in the USA and ordered off the US site.  
  • Did you order anything else? Anything not in stock? If so Fanatec waits and ships your order in one complete shipment. If not the case you need to speak to customer service.
  • edited August 2015
    Did you order anything else? Anything not in stock? If so Fanatec waits and ships your order in one complete shipment. If not the case you need to speak to customer service.
    No just the Hubs. and the site says they are in stock. The only thing I can figure is they have not received a conformation from Paypal
  • Contact PayPal. Cause your status should say: verified payment!!
  • edited August 2015
    Contact PayPal. Cause your status should say: verified payment!!
    Well I contacted Paypal and they are showing that Fanatec received the payment. It is not showing in my status as: Verified Payment. I called and left a message about this. 
  • I don't know if you already used the send/ask question about my order ? That way they've got you're ordernr etc right in hand.
    Think that's the quickest way to get an answer by Monday or Tuesday...hopefully. I always got an answer within 2 working days
  • I don't know if you already used the send/ask question about my order ? That way they've got you're ordernr etc right in hand.
    Think that's the quickest way to get an answer by Monday or Tuesday...hopefully. I always got an answer within 2 working days
    I did that on Thursday. I did leave the order # on the phone message along with my phone number. 
  • Then it will be sorted out..have a little patience.