SALE: Universal Hub for PC, PS4 and PS3

124»

Comments

• Just received an email from Fanatec. They are shipping my order today. :)
  • Top noch Robert...ENJOY
  • When will the phone holder be available for the universal hub?
  • hi
    I would like to buy the
    ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub EU for ps4 , I want to know what limitations I can have in future updates to the hub than ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One EU. Whereas it is my intention to use platform playstation or PC in the future
    THX

Matteo

• There are no limitations anymore since the latest beta firmware supports more button mapping. Only thing is that you cant use it on xone. That's all!!!!
  • hi
    I would like to buy the
    ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub EU for ps4 , I want to know what limitations I can have in future updates to the hub than ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One EU. Whereas it is my intention to use platform playstation or PC in the future
    THX

Matteo

Fanatec has continued to support legacy products for years. I'm sure they will support this hub well into the future. You shouldn't be concerned with purchasing this great piece of kit.
  • comment puis-je acheter  le club sport volant universal hub ps3 pc à prix réduit 199.95 au lieu de 299.95?la réduction n'apparait pas sur ma commande merci sébastienCl ClubSport Volant Universal Hub UE ubSport Volant Universal Hub UE
  • comment puis-je acheter  le club sport volant universal hub ps3 pc à prix réduit 199.95 au lieu de 299.95?la réduction n'apparait pas sur ma commande merci sébastienCl ClubSport Volant Universal Hub UE ubSport Volant Universal Hub UE
    English only please on this forum. At least use an online translator to add an English translation of your posting.