Fanatec Debuts Official Forza Motorsport Racing Wheel for Xbox One

Comments

• The Listing say Available Sept 15th....??? or did i see it wrong....any way i sent my EMail and Have Got Confirmation of the Order Change \m/
  • It looks fantastic, but it's still a little beyond my spending capability for the moment. If things turn around soon, I want to get one to replace the CSR. Of course I'd have to get the Base, and a U-Hub to go with it. Sigh. Come on Lottery tickets, don't let Papa down!

LOL
  • Question..does anyone know if the CSR elite rim fits and works on the V2 base ? Just outta curiosity!!!
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    I was looking at that the other day but I can't see a way to make it fit.
  • THAT has nothing to do with Fanatec being greedy. MS licencency and MS greed are the one to blame !!!
    MS is not more greedy than any other company and unlike sony they actually have every XO wheel work with every driving game. sony is so bad some titles don't even work with so-called supported wheels.
  • Well....if you've been living under a rock past year, almost a year, then you would have known by now the XOne hub is the only way to play FM5 and FM6 on XOne....
    Hey MS doesn't come cheap...LOL
    Thrustmaster TX, Logitech G920, Madcatz Pro, Hori Racing Wheel, Thrustmaster 458 Spider
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited September 2015
    Order placed, and really looking to that arriving :-bd

However, I also appear to have ordered a Round1 Rim, an Oval Rim and the CS Static Shifter Paddles as well 8-}

Now Thomas, I'd really like to order the BMW Rim (to finish off my collection) then I'll own (and have purchased) every single wheel/Rim you currently manufacture :)

Feel free to pop that on sale (like last year) and I can finally complete my Fanatec collection, and start buying some shoes again :D :x
  • edited September 2015
    All Im gonna say is i got a tracking # and i paid for 2 day shipping
    :D

Edit: Tuesday cant get here fast enough!!! i may just call in sick from work even
    \m/
  • All Im gonna say is i got a tracking # and i paid for 2 day shipping
    If you plan on trying P Cars on Xbox, then do yourself a favour, don't use your PS4 FFB settings, you'll break your thumbs.
  • edited September 2015
    LOL!!! Antoine said theres a Auto FFB Feature??? .... If Not I Will Re Tweek and Lower the in car Masters Down ...

Can Any one Confirm this auto FFB feature in PCars for XB1???
  • I use auto FFB on Xbox, Forza is so smooth, good on P Cars too. Just turn wheel FFB setting 1 click beyond 100 and "auto" is displayed. In Forza, I run 100% in game and all is well, subtle on some cars and strong on others. Tried a few settings other than auto on the wheel , it was a lot heavier and rough.
  • I was set on forgoing the Xbone setup and just getting the universal hub and stick to PS4 and start PC sim racing, but no decent rims are available currently. I like the 918 wheel, but since you can't buy it separately, I am thinking just going with this Xbone setup since it will ship soon.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    LOL!!! Antoine said theres a Auto FFB Feature??? .... If Not I Will Re Tweek and Lower the in car Masters Down ...

Hey Grimey,

edited September 2015

Edit: Tuesday cant get here fast enough!!! i may just call in sick from work even
    \m/
    Did you order the ForzaRim or do you mean you got a tracking number for your HUB? ;)

We need to get a season setup. I'd love to do a short "Fanatec Forum" Season with you lot. Even if it's just a hand full of us, I'd much rather than than 32 wreckers :)

Auto is available on the XBO. It seems to act like a volume control for FFB. It's actually really quite nice, each car seems to have a similar feel (strength wise) when this is activated. When you set your wheel to 100 the F1 cars feels like lorries and the clios etc are really light. Auto seems to make them all feel (weight wise) relativity similar which I think works really quite well.

Sens Aut
    FFB Aut

I like the FFB on the XBO, i prefer it over the PC and PS4 in some cases too :) shame the graphics look a little poor ;)
    edited September 2015
    Double post
  • I'm all for a Fanatec online League Natalie!! ;)

FM6 is really awesome! (make sure you use the 'normal'-setting in 'Assists for your wheel, and alter the car's brake-balance *since this is weirdly 50/50 at default for all cars... I do find that some cars have very low grip when 'rented' nor sure what tires they use on that..., I can confirm the 'auto'-setting on the wheelhub feels pretty good!)

-When can we expect our handbrake to work again on the Xbox?
    -When will we be able to make use of all our buttons on the Xbox Hub?
    -Will ACL be made available to the CSW v2?

• Will ACL be made available to the CSW v2?

Careful, topic police are watching [-X
  • Ryan HammRyan Hamm Member
    edited September 2015
    Question..does anyone know if the CSR elite rim fits and works on the V2 base ? Just outta curiosity!!!
    No, they don't.
  • Thnx Ryan
  • edited September 2015

\m/
    Did you order the ForzaRim or do you mean you got a tracking number for your HUB? ;)

We need to get a season setup. I'd love to do a short "Fanatec Forum" Season with you lot. Even if it's just a hand full of us, I'd much rather than than 32 wreckers :)

Auto is available on the XBO. It seems to act like a volume control for FFB. It's actually really quite nice, each car seems to have a similar feel (strength wise) when this is activated. When you set your wheel to 100 the F1 cars feels like lorries and the clios etc are really light. Auto seems to make them all feel (weight wise) relativity similar which I think works really quite well.

Sens Aut
    FFB Aut

I like the FFB on the XBO, i prefer it over the PC and PS4 in some cases too :) shame the graphics look a little poor ;)

Forza Rim and XB1 Hub will Be In My Hands Tuesday!!!!.
    I Had the Regular GT Rim on order since July and Requested a order Change to the Forza Rim and Hub...Less than 24hrs Later i got a Email Confirming the order Change and That my Order was Shipping that Same Day!!!! Woooo Hooo!!!
  • I bet you'd be on PCars in an instance after trying FM6 ;)
  • OK, I placed my order for the CSW V2 base and this Forza wheel setup last night.  Hopefully I get a shipping notice early this next week.  Also paid the extra $20 for 2 day shipping.
  • I bet you'd be on PCars in an instance after trying FM6 ;)
    So folks have FM6 already?

I tried to play PCars on my GT2 wheel and PS4, but can't get my Clubsport pedals to work.
  • Yup, paid €86.50 for the ultimate download version, been playing since Wednesday!!
  • So are you saying PCars is better? I guess I don't understand the previous comment.
  • edited September 2015
    If you go to the Forza 6 demo or just Forza hub, you can see that FM6 is already available in the Ultimate version...I bought it! I think PCars has better ffb feel, especially now that Fanatec implemented wheel AUTO FFB!!! And Grimey feels a lot like me about FM series!!! Especially after FM5...but I feel the need testing everything ;) so I can't miss out on buying FM6!! LoL
    edited September 2015
    @Grimey...

Are you saying you are getting a Forza Rim on Friday but I have to wait until November? How on earth did you manage that :P

@Antoine, yea the FFB is better in PCars, but I have more fun/enjoyment in Forza. I think PCars is for when I'm having a serious moment and Forza is when I want to go crazy.

Like the difference between a Single Malt and Sambuca :D
    OK, I placed my order for the CSW V2 base and this Forza wheel setup last night.  Hopefully I get a shipping notice early this next week.  Also paid the extra $20 for 2 day shipping.

isn't the shipping date 30th of October for the Forza Rim or am I missing something here :-O
  • I've had too much of that Sambuca (FM5) the past 2 years... LoL
    edited September 2015
    I've had too much of that Sambuca (FM5) the past 2 years... LoL

Good point ;)
    The smell of Jack Daniels makes me physically sick now as I drank to much of that in my teens... So I can appreciate that statement :D

I like a bit of variety, I also love having fun. I feel Forza provides a little more fun (less serious) racing and sometimes I really enjoy that. I like cat and mouse / tag / virus etc too. Anything that puts a smile on my face is welcome in my life, no matter who/what that is :)
  • Too bad...I love a JD on some special occasions. ;) LoL