FanaLab 1.54.2 Download - Post your Feedback here
Changelog since version 1.53
First we want to wish everyone great holidays and a happy new year!
New Feature: Rev LEDs adjustable with raw RPM Values & adjustable RPM Flash
Additionally to adjusting the rev LED thresholds in percent, you can now use raw RPM values as well. This should make it easier and quicker to find the correct thresholds for each car. We've also introduced an Interval slider which controls the flashing speed of the RPM LEDs when the Flash threshold is reached which also makes it possible to have the flash pattern light up constantly. In the download you will find the “RPM Values + Adjustable RPM Flash.pdf” which describes the new feature and it's functions in detail. Please read this carefully.
Your profiles will be automatically converted to support the new RPM feature! Please make a backup before starting V1.54.2 for the first time, just in case. FanaLab may take a while to start, as the profiles will get converted right away (I already told you to make a backup, haven't I)
This will be the case as well when you switch the game in the Game Profile Tab for the first time.
Improvements and fixes
- Fixed: Changing between mph and kph doesn't show instantly on UI.
- Fixed: Pedal vibration not saved to profile
- Improved: Renamed "Dampening" to "Damping"
Known Issues / Workaround:
- You will see the version in the top left to be shown as V1.54.2 BETA even though this version was tested internally as being stable and better than 1.53. Reason is that time before vacation ran out to do another installer just to change the version number, so don't be concerned to give it a try.
- If FanaLab doesn't start this can be fixed by deleting the FanaLab folder in C:\users\[username]\AppData\Local\PodiumControl and then restarting FanaLab. Please send me the log files after solving the issue, it's described at the end of this post how to collect logs
Download (only if you've read everything above!):
Link to compatible driver version:
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.