McLaren GT3 V2 on Xbox - which inputs will work, which ones won't?
I recently took shipment of a McLaren GT3 V2, and am undergoing the painfully long wait for my CSL DD. I have no compatible wheelbase in the meantime to use the wheel with, so I thought I'd come here to ask a few questions.
I've learned that Xbox compatibility with Fanatec wheels is less-than-optimal, as many of the features enjoyed by PC and PS4/5 users don't work simply because of the console I've chosen to play on. (That's a whole other discussion that needs to be had, but I digress.)
Anyway, I was hoping someone who currently has this wheel and also plays on Xbox, could tell me exactly which features do or don't work, so I'll have a better idea of what to anticipate. I've copy/ pasted the relevant features from the product description below:
- Clutch bite-point mode (standard/advanced)
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode (allows driving without pedals connected)
- Mappable axis mode
- 1”, 128 x 64 resolution OLED display (white)
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Multi-Position Switches: two 12-position switches, configurable as endless rotary encoders
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Two high-bezel snap-dome buttons with laser-engraved P and N lettering. Identical resistance to the buttons on the real wheel
- Seven standard buttons with exchangeable button caps
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
If someone could just run through with a quick yes/no for each bullet point, that would be really helpful and most appreciated.