My order

2»

Comments

• What wheel did you order? And what all was in your order?

• Hank ProkopHank Prokop Member
    edited May 2020

Wheel classic 2, when I original ordered in the ship date was 5/8. I ordered that and the hub adapter. They said that was a error and the system times were incorrect. I can’t even cancel right now because the site is down. If they would send the hub at least I could buy another wheel. I have a base shifter and petals that are useless. I ordered those before this because I wasn’t 100% on what wheel I wanted. I asked if they could swap the wheel or send without the wheel... prob not going to happen.

• Okay I ordered a shifter a v1.1 base gt2 wheel and lc pedals and everything was in stock except the shifter so hopefully I have a different outcome than what you experienced that’s hard to hear but trying to keep my head up and not be mad lol

• You should be fine, I canceled my order now that I was able to get into the site. Best of luck to you bud... I really hope you get your order ASAP!

• So wanted to post something positive about my order for a change. I might have to wait till August for my wheel my HUB is set to ship Monday. Now soon I can finally race again. Went on another site and ordered a few wheels for the HUB while I wait. Will be nice to use my base shifter and petals finally.

• I got an email from Madeleine Falke May 19th apologizing for the delay in shipping the items that were available in my order. It looks like everything is in FedEx's hands and fingers crossed, it will be here tomorrow.

Fanatec, I understand these are unprecedented times and I don't expect things to be the same as they were 6 months ago but a little (timely) communication goes a long way in fostering good customer relations.

Thanks

Dave

• Extremely aggravated with this company also. I canceled my order because i wasnt sure if i would get it in a timely manner. Then I emailed stating that i would like to actually go ahead with the order. Been trying to call customer support between the 2 hours they say they are open and cant get anyone. Sounds like i need to call my bank And just get my money back. They took the money out instantly which is kind of messed up being they are so far behind on their orders. 600 dollars is alot of money for them to hold onto for months on end. Anyone know how long it will take for me to get my refund?