FanaLab 1.57.4 Download (Previously 1.57.2) - Post your Feedback here
FanaLab changelog since 1.54.4
- Fixed: Steam game detection.
- Fixed: RevLED issues.
- Fixed: Crashes on GameTelemetryExtractor.dll.
- Fixed: Crashes due to memory exemptions.
- Fixed: Minimise windows function.
- Fixed: Rounding and other issues of telemetry values for AC, ACC, AMS2, PCARS2, DR, DR2.0, F1 2020, iRacing, KartKraft, RaceRoom and rFactor2
- Improved: Profile preview.
- Improved: Memory consumption.
- Improved: General performance.
- Improved: Pop-ups now accept Esc and Enter key.
- Improved: Increased minimum window dimension to prevent text overlaps.
- Reworked: Brake Bias for ACC.
- Changed display info "tc" to "[t]" when traction control is kicking in
- Changed display info abs to [a] when ABS is kicking in
- Changed P to [P] when in Pitlane for AMS2 and PCARS2
- Added: CSL DD.
- Added: Switching between Simple and Advanced mode of the Tuning Menu on CSL DD.
- Added: F1 2021.
- Added: More display telemetry data: the current ABS, TC, and brake balance settings for 7-segment and OLED displays.
- Added: New telemetry values for AC, GRID, KartKraft and rF2
- Added: Max fuel data on iRacing.
- Added: Possible to use Enter key for saving Profile.
- Added: New alternative images for Formula V2
- Added: Support for iRacing ABS telemetry
- Added: Added option to to adjust shift-point-brackets of the display function. Adjustable in raw RPM and %. Works like the RPM threshold for RevLEDs.
UPDATE: Changes of hotfix FanaLab 1.57.3
- Fixed: CSL Elite WB 1.0/ 1.1 not detected.
- Fixed: DD1 PS4 tuning menu support.
- Fixed: FFS hint not updated to new name of setting
- Added: Recommended profile for CSL DD wheel bases.
- Updated: F1 2021 to use F1 2020 telemetry format for the meantime.
UPDATE: Changes of hotfix FanaLab 1.57.4
- Fixed: Crash when starting FanaLab, caused by profiles from older FanaLab versions.
- Updated: Some German hints which had spelling errors.
- Updated: Recommended settings links for F1 2021 and F1 2020
- Added: Links to compatible driver and FanaLab forum in the .zip instead of the readme.txt.
Known limitations of game telemetry and issues:
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 & 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
- Older profiles get converted and loaded with RPM instead of % enabled for the LED threshold. -> Toggle back to % and save again, then it works like expected.
Link to compatible driver version:
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.