CSL DD - Euro Truck Simulator 2 & American Truck Simulator

2»

Comments

• As I understand it, PC or CMP mode doesn't matter to the FFB / how it is processed. CMP mode is there for games that have a built-in profile for the CSW 2.5 or only support a handful of hardcoded wheel(base)s. I mostly play ACC, AC, ETS2 and ATS2, and since Fanatec recommended CMP mode for ACC and AC, I just stuck with it. If you switch from one to another, you probably will have to rebind all the buttons.

Personally, I didn't like the fake engine resonance, so I turned that off. I have another 'solution' for that: Simshaker Jetpad (I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here, but Google is your friend). It's sort of like a butt kicker, but built into a massage seat format. I've been running this for about 5 years now and still very happy about it. Bought it when I was still running a G27.

I'm wondering too about the real road surface feedback. Seems to me like an almost impossible task to do with the amount of roads. Of course it doesn't have to be as detailed as in racing sims, may be they could start with a 'standard' feedback for different surfaces like (different types of) asphalt, gravel, sand, etc.

• So far so good with the v1.43 update. It doesn't seem there were (distinct) changes to the FFB.

OT: they sure implemented a lot of new features in 1.43! The ability to filter map icons is very useful for me.

• Hola buenas noches!! Tengo una una base cal dd , unos pedales clubsport v3 y una palanca en H tambien de fanatec, intento configurar controles para hacer rutas , pero el acelerador a veces se me queda acelerado , el freno me responde muy al final, si alguien me puede ayudar , muchas gracias un saludo.

• Anyone know of a way to fix the weird on-center steering feel in ETS2/ATS? It's not even FFB-related, as it's there even with FFB completely disabled...

• Hi ! How do you setup the Oled screen of the wheel fort ETS2 ? I have the CLUBSPORT STEERING WHEEL PORSCHE 911 GT3 R V2. Thank you

• I'm using Fanaleds and a costum profil from their forum. Download: fanaleds.com

• edited October 2022

• I succeded to lunch the Fanaled softwear, I have to change the parameters of my DD pro (yellow light) and still no light with Fanaled...

• You need to use a profile for ETS2 with Fanaled. Just check the forum for reference and adjust the RPM for the Truck you are using.

For checking if Fanaled is working right, just drive backwards full throttle and the revlights will light up. No Problem with my CSLDD and Clubsport RS wheel.

• I succeded !

• 20/11/2022 ETS 2 ver. 1.46.1.0s

I'm just a young man in Hong Kong who started playing some driving simulations. What I provide may not be the most realistic setting, as there are other more experienced people in the world who have better settings.

My setup and the one my dad came up with based on his experience driving vans and trailers. I hope my settings can give you some help to start enjoying this game. Any comments and shares are very welcome.

CSL DD , Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911, PC Mode :

[SEN] Maximun Steering Angle : 1710

[FFB] Overall FFB Strength : 100%

[FFS] Force Feedback Scaling : Peak

[NDP] Natural Damper : 80%

[NFR] Natural Friction : 40%

[NiN] natural Inertia : 100%

[INT] FFB Interpolation Filter : 2

[FEI] Force Effect Intensity : 20

[FOR] Force Effect Strength : 70%

[SPR] Spring Effect Strength : 120%

[DPR] Damper Effect Strength : 100%

In-Game setting : Setting -> Controls

config_lines[41]: "constant c_ff_enabled 1.000000"

config_lines[42]: "constant c_ff_gain 10.000000"

config_lines[43]: "constant c_ff_hi_spd 1.000000"

config_lines[44]: "constant c_ff_lo_spd 0.350000"

config_lines[45]: "constant c_ff_fricton 1.000000"

config_lines[46]: "constant c_ff_engine 0.080000"

config_lines[47]: "constant c_ff_surface 0.240000"

config_lines[48]: "constant c_ff_bumps 0.800000"

config_lines[49]: "constant c_ff_collis 0.500000"

config_lines[50]: "constant c_ff_gearbox 0.690000"

config_lines[51]: "constant c_ff_undrstr 0.800000"

More, the recently released "Driveshaft Torque" seems to respond to FFB, it feels like it ! Not 100% sure. XP

Does not need to be adjusted too high if it is possible. Of course, fine-tune according to your personal preferences.

Hope you guys have a good day and have fun. (ゝ∀・)

• Hi Guys,

So I experimented a bit and these settings seem to be the most realistic for me. It was a long time since I drove a truck IRL, but I recall it was something like this. Constructive criticism and tips are welcomed.

ETS2 Patch 1.46

SEN 900

FFB 100

FFS PEAK

NDP 20

NFR 15

NIN 15

INT 5

FEI 50

FOR/SPR/DPR 100

In-Game:

config_lines[41]: "constant c_ff_enabled 1.000000"

config_lines[42]: "constant c_ff_gain 3.100000"

config_lines[43]: "constant c_ff_hi_spd 0.640000"

config_lines[44]: "constant c_ff_lo_spd 0.580000"

config_lines[45]: "constant c_ff_fricton 0.110000"

config_lines[46]: "constant c_ff_engine 0.010000"

config_lines[47]: "constant c_ff_surface 0.500000"

config_lines[48]: "constant c_ff_bumps 0.750000"

config_lines[49]: "constant c_ff_collis 0.560000"

config_lines[50]: "constant c_ff_gearbox 0.220000"

config_lines[51]: "constant c_ff_undrstr 0.780000"

config_lines[52]: "constant c_vff_surfac 1.000000"

config_lines[53]: "constant c_vff_bumps 1.000000"

config_lines[54]: "constant c_vff_collis 1.000000"

• Good afternoon, I have a Fanatec elite v1.1 and I don't know how many degrees of rotation I should set for the simulator steering wheel
     to match the rotation of the game. Thanks in advance

• Hello everyone, so I'm trying to find the best settings for my CS DD and I'm finding when truning slowly I can feel the base "steping every couple of degrees" is there any setting to make this feel smoother? Thank you