Problem with F1 2021 (PC) automatic throttle and braking

edited October 11 in F1 20xx

Hello,

I have the CSL DD with the Formula V2.5 steering wheel and CSL pedals since today. I´m having huge issues with the settings in F1 games. Before I had a logitech wheel (with F1 mod) and everything was fine.

If I start a session, I have automatic throttle with 50% and 50% brake, the same issue is with F1 2020...I tested it. In the fanatec software everything is correct at 0%.

If I put 50% on brake/Throttle pedal "play" and saturation to 100% in F1 2021 settings . But this cant be the solution. The first 50% of both pedals have no function then. So undriveable...

Also the LED have no function. Thats a small problem, but must work for this price.

Did anyone have this problem before or knows how to fix this please?

Greetings

Stefan (son of Klaudia) ;)

PS: reinstall of the software or installation of fanlab - no change. even without any software it was 50% brake and 50% throttle...

Comments

• Hi,

I have the same setup and everything is ok : are you sure you have the CSL DD in compatiblity mode ?

• Markus RauhMarkus Rauh Member
    edited October 15

Hello,

I have the exact same setup and had the exact same problem...switching from PC Mode to Compatiblity Mode fixed it.

Cheers,

Markus