dd2 wheel disconnecting randomly

hey there the problem started about 2 weeks ago! When i was playing ACC. mid race online with all my sim racing buddy's the rim disconnected losing all FFB( like i have disconnected it!) i ended up taking a friend out and losing the race! i then checked in fanatec's new software(which i really like) and it looked like the rim was not attached to the base showing the disconnected symbol! but the hub/steering wheel(Porsche 911 GT3 steering wheel with podium module) was still attached and had not been removed from the base!!

Since then the problem has continued to happen across multiple sims! weather it be AC,ACC,AMS2 or dirt rally 2 and at random times during game play. I have 2 different podium hubs one i use for drifting with a 330mm round rim and a Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 steering wheel with Podium Button Module Endurance which i use for racing and both do the same and the steering wheel disconnects randomly mid race no matter which of my hubs i have attached to the base. i was running pc driver 429 at that time so i went and updated to pc driver 434 and new firmware but the problem still continues, i have try 3 different types of USB port's 2.0,3.0,3.1 resulting in the same thing in the hub disconnecting. i have even uninstalled all fanatec software and reinstalled it and i am still getting the same problem.

i have check for bent pins in the both podium hubs and found none, check all allen key bots are they were all tight.

any help would be great appreciated

happy new year and best regards

Comments