FanaLab 1.63 Download - Post your Feedback here
How to report issues:
- List which hardware, driver and firmware you are using
- Cross check with other settings, games and wheels to see if it's a general issue or specific with to a game, wheel or setting.
- Is it happening with just one game (which one) or all you tried.
- Go into detail how we can reproduce the issue.
- Post screenshots or videos if needed.
- In case of a FanaLab crash, use the "Collect Logs" feature under "Settings" and upload them here.
Changelog of FanaLab 1.63 (since 1.62.3)
- Added possibility to import/export multiple profiles at once
- Fixed switching to Auto Setup on FanaLab start when turning wheel at the same time
- Fixed how functions will be shown as available depending on the game or custom game supporting them. Before some functions were shown even though not supported or functions were hidden even though supported.
- Fixed ITM pages not working after they got disabled once
For full changelog since the last public release, please check the changelog.txt
Improved profile import/export
Multiple profiles can now get exported at once by selecting the ones you want before confirming the export.
Multiple profiles can now get imported at once by selecting the ones you want before importing.
Custom game feature
There are two buttons which you can use to add a custom game to FanaLab. The small "+" at the top right and a bigger "Add Custom Game" between available and not available games.
- Type in the name of the game
- You can browse an image/logo of the game which you've downloaded before or taken a screenshot off in the game
- You can choose the launch method, either by browsing an exe file or typing in the steam game ID
- Exe detection: Browse the exe file which is open when the game is running.
How to find the steam game ID: Search for the game (browser/google) and copy the number from the link
After the game was added to the list you can delete, edit or mark it as favorite.
Advanced Clutch Bite Point adjustment for wheels with analogue paddles
The advanced clutch bite point mode adjustment which was previously only available on the wheel itself is now also available in FanaLab and will get saved in the profiles as well. Of course the ACP setting needs to be set to Clutch Bite Point so the actual clutch bite point value is adjustable.
- iR tyre temps sometimes differ from black box.
- rF2 brake bias can differ very slightly.
- R3E tyre temps slightly differ from HUD.
- F1 2020 and 2021 tyre temp differs from dash to HUD.
(439 will be uploaded there shortly)