No Answer since 2 Weeks RIGHT OF REVOCATION

Hello Fanatec team, I hope you can help me. I've been waiting for 2 weeks for a confirmation of my cancellation of the purchased Wheelbase DD1 from 05.05.20. For technical reasons this was sent back to you on May 15th, 20. The problem with the base is a constant vibration on the steering wheel, which I disagree with. I already had several opinions on this and as everyone said it was not normal. I do not want to have this wheelbase back and have therefore initiated a revocation to you. Since then, I've been waiting for an answer and a related credit. I already have several articles from your company and so far I am very satisfied. In order to clarify the whole thing as quickly as possible, I simply wanted to order the DD2 from your credit. Unfortunately I can not reach you by phone as well and the email support is also very slow. I ask you now to finally send me a confirmation of the cancellation so that I can finally take part in Racing events again. I apologize for my bad English. I'm from Germany and use there translation from Google. I put the document in the attachment. This document I send to your Webshop on 15.05.20.

Comments