DD Pro high frequency buzzy feel after 30mins

Hi there!

My DD Pro gives me strange vibrations after 30mins of playing. It feels like very fast and weak oscillations. You cant hear it but the feel is bad cause you loose a bit of feel for the front tyres. Besides i think its Temperaturen-related cause it happens after a certain time like 30-45mins. Turning base on and off, changing usb cables and ports and fastening the holder clamp did nothing. Also the newest drivers are running. Base doesn’t get more than hand-warm.

I am really unhappy now because the clean, smooth feel is lost.

Can anyone help, please?!

Comments

• Which game?

Are you using NFR or DPR?

• Hi! Every Game. Completely Independent from NFR or NDP but stronger if i turn These higher….

• edited April 2022

Already reached out for the official Support but still awaiting an answer.

reminds me of this one:i

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/25200/gt-dd-pro-weird-vibrations-after-short-use-wheel-freezing

But i dont get freezing and the intensity of the buzzing is not very high but distracting since it starts after a while of normal operation….

• I have this problem too.

• Did you get an answer from support? I've got the same issue.

• Can I ask you guys if you could check which motor firmware you have? I did some more tests today and with motor firmware 1.0.2.2 and 1.0.1.3 the buzzing and vibrations are definitely more aggressive in these versions and feels like sandpaper when I move the wheel. They sent me two versions of 1.0.2.3 firmwares labelled 18KHZ and 20KHZ to test which reduced the vibrations dramatically but I still don't know if I am happy with the current state.

• edited April 2022

And did you tested the 18kHz and 20kHz version? What is your opinion on those?

You are the only one here with those versions so nobody else can give you any opinion...

• edited April 2022

I tested both and in my view the 18khz version is the smoother of the two. Both versions have suppressed the very aggressive vibration that I experienced when I power the wheel on initially which lasts about 10 or 15 minutes. Mine starts off rough and gets smoother as it warms up.

Since I immediately updated my wheel before I connected it to ps5 after I received it I cannot say what the behaviour was like before performing any update.

now the vibrations are constant but much lighter where as before it was rougher at times and smoother at times. Still not sure if I’m happy with this behaviour though.

• please send me the motor driver 1.0.2.2 I will be very grateful.