Round wheels?

Are there any wheels that are, or are going to be available to purchase that are round, but not 300USD at its cheapest? Im not opposed to something like the one that comes with the PS4 starter kit, i just dont want to have to spend 300 dollars to get a rim thats not the F1 version that comes with that bundle for the rare occasion that i do wanna mess around drifting or driving rally with friends. I see that the CSL XBOX wheel is sold out, but is it always like that or will it be back in stock at some point in the future for the much more reasonable 90USD that it is listed for on the website.

Comments

• edited June 2020

Hi Juan,

Don't know where you found the 90 USD tag (maybe is the price of it inside a bundle).

Standalone is around 180 Euro and in the european shop is available.

https://fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/csl-elite-steering-wheel-p1-for-xbox-one

• I had found it on the fanatec website, regardless id much rather pay 120 USD less. Its sadly not available or even showing on the NA version of the website. https://fanatec.com/us-en/steering-wheels/

The cheapest steering wheel at all is 250 which comes with the bundle i just bought a few hours ago. With the next cheapest being the BMW GT2 with buttons for 300USD but its sold out indefinitely, and after that its 400USD for a round wheel.

• Seems like the US website has different/less products. Strange.

The BMW wheel is available (if you really want it) with the Irish guys (Digital Motorsport) but it costs 299.95 Euros which is same price (I think, cant recall exactly) with the Clubsport series wheels.

• Guess ill just have to wait and see at this point. Thanks for the responses though. Hopefully the F1 Style doesnt screw me when my friends are wanting to mess around in Horizon 4 with drifting. Thats really the only thing thats im worried about is the drifting and rally driving aspect of it

• You might find the PS4 or Xbox wheel used online. That would be your best bet.

• I got a cheap motamec one off ebay for about £60 for drifting. Works well, feels solid. As long as you have the 6 hole screw mount your good to go.

• I bought the r300 podium just to have something close to round and the above poster is correct... as long as i find a wheel like a momo or whatever with the 6 hole pattern i can Swap that out...Obviously you will still need the hub to attatch to...

• edited June 2020

Your best bet would be to wait and see what the upcoming WRC products look like. It appears the CSL Elite P1 rims have been discontinued and are no longer available on the US site. This upcoming rim looks very much like the P1 rim but some believe that it will include a real quick release and not the simplified version that must be bolted onto the shaft. That would probably add at least $99 to the normal price of the P1, making it $269 at best. At that point you're just $30 less than the next cheapest option, the BMW rim ($299).

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/2133/fanatec-teams-up-with-wrc