Nothing from Support. Support now Suspended....New buyers Beware.

2»

Comments

• Yes one of the things that i have discovered is that the issue that fanatec wheel base suffer from, ie the violent shaking and judder that all of the wheel bases suffer from is down to the motor that they use and the fix was to add the damper setting, not to address the actual issue, i understand that the simucube is an actual servo motor fanatec seems to use a different type of motor which is cheaper, and another issue is the movement in the shafts and the flex in the quick release that moves and shifts, the quality of fanatec is very poor in these respects and i did not see this because i had noting to compare it to, now the simucube is on another level, just the quality alone is leaps and bounds above fanatec, the only way i can explain it is like the difference between a lada car and a hand built Lamborghini i have no flex in the wheel or the shaft simucube use a heave servo, the equipment i have seen so far are works of art.

as a side note the one thing that has pushed me away from fanatec is sim racing garage, he did a video showing things that could be improved on fanatec DD 1 or 2 i forget, and got slammed by Tomas from fanatec after spending months being praised by them but because he found fault and suggested a fix Tomas slammed him on the other hand he did exactly the same thing with simucube and guess what ! The looked at the issue and made changes see video, its a bit slow but worth the watch https://youtu.be/THSW08ybhYg so again thanks fanatec but no thanks i would rather pay a little extra and get grate custome service and really good quality equipment .