FanaLab 1.69.7 Public Release (prev. 1.69.1) - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• The only formula II can give you is to multiply the FFB value of 60 with 1.25 = 75.

This will result in a 1:1 strength on a DD1 compared to how I made them with my DD2.

If you want more strenght, there is no specific formula. Just go on track and try it out by yourself ;)

• It says 15nm after every profile does it mean I should set the NM in iracing options to 15 aswell even though the base can do 25?

• Have a look into the README file, it's all explained there :)

• edited March 2023

New Profile pack with a substancial update to the AMS2 Custom FFB file!

It is now no longer based on Danielkarts V44 version but on his brand new amazing V70 version - with some changes I made to not get oscillations in standstill, to disable the (in my opinion) unrealistic tyre scrub effects but therefore to enable the flatspot vibrations and some other small changes here and there.

This new Custom FFB file once agains completely transforms the FFB of AMS2 whiich now feels better than ever before and in my opinion still the best FFB on the market right now.

This is the changelog from Danielkart for his V70 version:

• The biggest change and improvement is the front axle, now you can feel the "front bite". Many users complained about the floating feeling in AMS2. This hovering on the track in the corners is the missing (or too weak) integration of the front axle. The front axle can now be felt much better, the tires will "bite" into the track - a fantastic new feeling at the front with many positive consequences.
    • On the curbs and on the track there is more feedback from the front axle.
    • Chassis stability has been increased.
    • The cornering stability has increased extremely. Very high cornering speeds are possible without losing grip or slipping.
    • The steering is now much more progressive in slow tight corners and also more direct and responsive (less sluggish).
    • Due to this progressive steering, the high forces in corners have been weakened, especially in cars with high downforce. Even higher peaks are now possible.
    • Kart files have been slightly adapted.

Other changes in this profile pack:

• Added new AMS2 profile for the amazing new IndyCar 2023 - Dallara IR18 (Road) mod car by Modding Team KAOS
    • Added new CarsList_AMS2_Custom.xml and ProfileCarsList_AMS2.xml files for CDALP to include the new IndyCar entries
    • Adjusted the RPM LED values for the following mod cars which got changed with recent updates:
      • Alpine A110
      • Lamborghini Essenza SCV12
      • Ferrari FXXK
      • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
    • Adjusted the recommended in-game FFB settings in the README file for the new FFB Custom file V70
    • Changed the name of the iRacing Ford GT2/GT3 profile to Ford GT GT2 according to iRacing 2023 Season 02 Patch 02 change

Most likely this will be the last update to the profiles until 19th April ;)

As always, have fun :)

• Wonderful, thank you!

I am new to AMS2, do you know how to download the AMS2 custom FFB file? Perhaps a link or something because I imagine using just your Fanalab settings will not be enough...

Thanks again,

• The Custom FFB file is included in the Profile Pack.

How to install and use is explained in detail in the README files, also included in the pack ;)

• Oké a big thanks maurice

The ffb settings for the dd pro 8nm for the custom file are? In ams 2 can you tell me that

Now i use custom v70 daniel kart from reiza forum in game 55 24 and 30 damping

• edited March 2023

My profiles and the Custom FFB file in my profile pack are for Podium DD only.

No idea about CSL DD / GT DD Pro settings, sorry.

• Oké thnx and how do i get the new cars in the game such as the porsche 992 and the indycar 2023

• edited March 2023

A link to the Mod Downloads like the Porsche 992 Cup is included in the README file.

IndyCar Mod was available on RD but was deleted in the meantime already...

However, it's quite complicated to install mods in AMS2. I highly suggest to watch some tutorial Videos if you want to install mods for this game.

• A i understand thanks

• edited March 2023

Hi,

Is there a known issue with Clubsport Universal Hubs intermittently not being recognized by Fanalab? A power on/off of DD1(prior with CSW V2.5 base) usually resolves. I have 3 hubs all of which display this issue (never occurs, not once, with all my other wheels without a hub: CSW Formula V2, Mclaren GT3 V2, CSW BMW GT2, F1 PS4)

This happened on 1.66, 1.69.1-1.69.5. All firmware is up to date. Currently 1.69.5 with driver 448 (also happened with 447).

Not a big issue, happens about 10-15% of the time.

Thanks

• I dont know if its this update, but for some reason when im playing iracing fanalab auto loads the wrong profile for the car, im using the porsche gt3 and today it has loaded both the bmw lmdh and in a later session the profile for the lambo gt3 evo.

im pretty sure everything is setup properly as it works fine in acc.

• edited March 2023

That's an issue in iRacing multiplayer multi-class sessions and still under investigation.

For now it's best to manually load a profile for multiplayer multi-class sessions until the issue is fixed in an upcoming new version at some time.

However, maybe it's also an issue on iRacing side which they need to fix.

As said, still under investigation with currently no real result what is causing this so it could take a bit to fix this.

• Ok thank you, now at least i know its not just me going insane hehe

• Hi Maurice, is a F-Reiza profile available? I have not been able to locate and figured it’s not or I just don’t know the correct car name in AMS2.

• Nope, I did not made profiles for the F-Reiza cars because for me they are too generic and I dont use them.

• Hi ,

The Fanalab's text sizes are so tiny that i can not read anything on my windows 10 4K monitor. I have been using Fanalab at the background as it was, I do not remember if text size was always so tiny. As this version has many new features, I wanted to check carefully.

When app has this problem file properties \ Compatibility\ Override DPI options were usually correct the problem but not of the options worked. Lowering monitor resolution just to be able to read it masses both other apps views and the sim's.

Do anyone know a solution?

Thanks

• Nothing you can do. Fanatec claim to fixing it so that it scales correctly. That was mentioned months ago. I expect it will be months if not years before we see the fix. Nothing happens quickly with Fanatec.

• 🙄

Thanks for the reply. At least I will not waste any more time trying to fix it.

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator
    edited March 2023

FanaLab 1.69.7 available

• Potential fix for detecting wrong car in iRacing multiclass online sessions.
    • iRacing car list changes/additions:
      • ARCA Menards Chevrolet Impala Gen 4 Cup
      • Ford GT GT2/GT3 -> Ford GT GT2
    • ACC car list additions
      • Ferrari 296 GT3
      • Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO2
      • Porsche 992 GT3 R

• When I install the new update do I have to setup all mY car profiles again? En hoe should I do the update the best in Windows 11

• No.

Everything will keep saved.

For update, just uninstall old version and install new version.

• 👍🏻😊

• The acc cars. Are they for the update that Comes in april from acc

• Not sure if I had the issue before updating firmware and fanlab or it started now but I'm unable to edit Iracing force feedback settings in game. Can't edit the checkboxes or manipulate the sliders.

Force feedback works and I can calibrate the wheel but I have change the strength from wheel.

• I had vjoy and irffb addons installed from past experimentations and one of those disables the controls in iracing menu. Even though I had uninstalled them it didn't work. Had to uninstall with Revo uninstaller to get rid of registry changes. Don't know if that helped but at least now it works as intended.

This discussion has been closed.