New orders filling before old orders. @Dom, @Fanatec, @Someone who can answer

2»

Comments

• I actually replied to the backorder notification to see if it's possible to cancel the remaining items from my order so that I can just order something else. I just don't have any faith in the July 24th date. I'd rather just pay more for something that I know is available rather than wait around for another delay. Of course, the wheel might arrive between now and the time they actually reply to my email message.

• Nathan ReevesNathan Reeves Member
    edited June 2020

Lol. True. I thought about doing that but my refund button has been gone since the 12th and now there aren’t any steering wheels available. So it’s pointless. I might as well wait at this point.

• Same here. I ordered the PS4 bundle with the P1 steering wheel and the order is in a partially-processed state, so I have no option to cancel. The only thing I can likely do is return the pedals they sent me, pay a 15% re-stocking fee + shipping, wait for a credit to be issued for the entire order and then re-order different items separately while paying yet another shipping charge. That's probably about a 4-week process, which would take me up to the same date the unit which I ordered is supposed to ship, so at this point I'll just wait and hope for the best. I was really frustrated at first, but I've gotten a bit more sympathetic towards their company. Besides, with it being summer, do I really want to spend all of my time inside playing a game? As long as everything arrives by the time fall comes around the weather turns to shit then I'll be happy.

• Joe HoenigJoe Hoenig Member
    edited June 2020

Same exact thing happened to me. I ordered the PS4 bundle with the P1 wheel, and the Load Cell break on May 5th. I contacted Fanatec to double check that my order went through. I got a replay on May 7th reassuring me I'd have my stuff shipped on May15th. Obviously didn't happen. I emailed them again. This time it took close to 2 weeks to get a response, which they then told me they were splitting my order up so that I would get the Load Cell breaks shipped on July 10th. And that my bundle would ship on June 12th once in stock. they apologized and that was that. June 12th comes and my order status changes to partially fulfilled. I'm like alright this sounds good. Around June 17th or 18 \th I get the fedex shipping info. On June 22nd I receive a package. Turns out, it's only the pedals.

Nothing on my order status has changed since June 12th. I've sent a few more emails to Fanatec on June 23rd, which I haven't received a response for yet. I'm in the dark and don't know what the hell to think. Am I going to have to wait until August 7th to get my wheel and base?? I really hope not.

Also I never received an automated email after I received my pedals. So I don't even know if they realize I wasn't sent my wheel and base. I just worry that i'm going to get overlooked and lost in the system and end up missing out on yet another shipment while someone else who ordered late June gets theirs.

BTW I'm in US on east coast.

• Most of the wheels which are unavailable right now have July 24 pre-order dates, which seems to indicate there's a large shipment of wheels coming in between now and then. The backorder notification they sent me stated that my bundle would be available on July 24. The pre-order date for the same bundle is now Aug 7, so maybe they're giving themselves a two-week window to clear out orders already in-queue.

Optimism aside, I'm still worried about my partially-processed order like you are. They sent me the pedals already. Why? I don't know. I just hope my 'partially-processed' order status, combined with pedals already shipped, doesn't cause their system to overlook the un-shipped portion of my order. I'm also in the USA - midwest, "Racing Capitol of the World."

• I would just stay on top of them. They are still having issues with orders getting “stuck” in the system. I did finally get notification of shipping/tracking. But that has been after a couple emails and a couple messages to Dom. And honestly, after Dom looked in to it, is really when it actually seemed to get “un-stuck”. Took almost 2 months but looks like I am finally a few days from having it.

• hey Nathan thank you for the feedback. How is it that I can get in touch with Dom? I've been having trouble figuring that out.

• Joe,

You can find him responding to some messages on here. Dominic Brennan. If you click on his name you can send him a private message. I know he is overwhelmed with messages so you may get a response, you may not. Give it a day or two. If he doesn’t respond, try again.

• Thanks. I just sent him a private message. I'll let you know what happens.

• Joe HoenigJoe Hoenig Member
    edited July 2020

Just received an automated email from fanatic stating my order has updated to partially shipped (which it already was) and they had an attached Invoice for my Load Cell pedal. I was really hoping it was the wheel and base lol. But it looks like my load cell is being sent out? Seems to be the case. Still no response to my emails inquiring about my wheel and base.