Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• edited December 2023

Après mon achat du Black Fritay, je voulais commander un base DD. Par E-mail, Fanatec me dit que je risque d'avoir mon volant Formula V2.5 X que Mi- Mars.

Franchement ce genre de message, coupe radicalement l'envie de passer une autre commande.

• I have asked and asked for help about my order from November 23 in hopes of getting my nephews gear in time for Christmas but have been ignored. Order # 1823898 in case anybody is out there listening.

• As I’m being ignored, I’ll just post here daily.

Day 42 and no CSL DD 5nm ready to race bundle

Orders 1786670 and 1827559

• Same here....

Order still not refund : 1805740

Order from 24th November still not ship : 1829200

• Why are you still advertising 4-7 day delivery on your site knowing full well you have these ongoing issues?

Ordered a ready2race bundle and loadcell break last week and the first email I get advised there is going to be delays due to known issues.

This should have been made clear at the checkout.

This is my first experience with fanatec and it is already negative for what is supposed to be a premium product

Not impressed

• edited December 2023

Hey Fanatec staff,

I know you guys are stressed and frustrated with the constant bombardment and it's not your fault, it's your dim CEO's fault and I appreciate that.

But, I'd just like a quick update if possible. It's regarding my order from the 10th of November, the one that was sent back to Fanatec and it's being reshipped soon, I hope...

I've been informed in an email that "A replacement order no. 1871587 has been initiated and will be shipped on 14.12.2023.".

Well, a tracking number did become available on the 14th of December but all I can see even right now is "label created". I thought I would give Fanatec the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's UPS's fault but I rang UPS and they said that whilst a label has been created, they haven't received a request to actually come and collect the parcel.

So, please, please, please, can someone get the ball rolling on this? We're this 🤏 close to Christmas, even if it's a late Christmas present it's okay, just let's do it as soon as possible so it doesn't become a January present.

Thank you and happy holidays!

• Order number: 1836580

Ordered on 24th Nov.

Have had tracking number since the 1st of dec but its on label created at ups.

Iv'e had no reply from fanatec or update to the situation other than these blog posts which seem to not reflect the actual situation.

To add more insult to injury, fanatec have sent me an order of a shifter and handbrake which I ordered after my wheel and pedals and are now completely useless until I get my first order.

Please can you give some kind of serious update.

• Order Number: 1806771

Ordered on 20 Nov 2023

Received on 14 Dec 2023 to Oxford, UK

The V3 pedals are missing. There was just a tracking number and UPS says there is no other parcel for me. On the box, it says 27.9 kg but when I weighed it was 16 kg. Missing some little parts is OK but missing a whole pedal set with more than 10 kg is insane. I hope somebody can return us as soon as possible. Many thanks

• Order1867943 placed on 07/12/2023

Was aware of possibly awaiting longer than initially outlaid but starting to get frustrated now as really wanted for Xmas.

emailed a few times but zero response, abysmal customer service and all round a very poor show.

Contemplating cancelling the payment to be frank. What’s the recommended alternative purchase for a PlayStation user?

• I chargeback and received a mail from Fanatec less than 48h after, explaining they cancelled my order and are really, but really sorry... And thats it, merry xmas, but without your gift

• Order number 1800099 on 19th Nov.

UPS had it, but sent it back to Fanatec due to incorrect documentation. I've had no information since other than the generic response of "delays up to 10 days". It has been far longer than 10 days. My order is still in stock, so that's not the issue. Starting to think my order has been lost. A simple email to update me on the status is all I want. Not an auto reply, but a genuine email updating me. This was supposed to be a Christmas present. That won't happen now. Very unhappy customer.

• Dears.

can you urgently update me on the status of my order 1856915 please?

I received an email on the 15/12/2023

The status of your order 1856915 placed on 27/11/2023 is currently being prepared for shipment.

Not a great start to an order. 18 days response.

i imagined I would receive it before the 25th December. I feel this was optimistic.now looking back.

can I please kindly ask for an immediate realistic date which I can expect this order to be fulfilled please.

warm regards

Carl D

• Where is my order 1820160 been waiting

over 5 weeks!

it’s been waiting for ups to pick up for 4 weeks.

Hurry up please.

• I placed another order with Moza seeing that the order from Fanatec did not arrive after a month of waiting, the order from Moza was placed yesterday morning and arrives today... what a difference, not only in the steering wheel, which HAS NO CLEARANCE, but in the quality of service, a washup to resolve doubts and a delivery process of less than 24 hours... the professionalism of some is incredible compared to the lies of Fanatec that delivered in 4-7 days and I almost broke my son's illusions of not being able to give him his gift. If Christmas comes, take precautions like all serious companies do, both in personnel and material, do not lie to sell and deceive people. I will not buy anything from Fanatec again even if it were given away, after watching hundreds of videos, everyone complains about its continuous disconnections, looseness and serious design/manufacturing errors... UNFORGIVEN. By sinking your company, you almost broke my son's hope, so I am publishing my story in hundreds of forums to at least vent for having placed my trust in the WRONG company.

• Sefik AkkocSefik Akkoc Member
    edited December 2023

Finally, my order has arrived and I will summarize the process to be an example. (Germany to UK)

The order date was 5 Oct 2023. I paid the UK import fees on 23 Oct 2023, but my products returned to Germany. (UPS refunded the money on 22 Dec 2023)

Fanatec created a new order on 7 Nov 2023 and the label was created on 14 Nov 2023. After that a new label was created on 7 Dec 2023 with a new tracking number. The shipment departed from facility on 19 Dec 2023. I paid the UK import fees on 28 Dec 2023 and my order arrived today.

It was a painful experience. Good luck for everyone.

• Good morning,

I ordered a complete set with a clubsport pedals V3 (Serial number: BC17207047).

Finally I received a clubsport shifter with 2 tracking labels.

The first tracking label with my name and address for a 10.5 kg package (tracking number: 1Z 1YF 347 68 5099 4857)

A second tracking label with a name and address in Lithuania with a weight of 3.5 kg (tracking number: 1Z 1YF 347 68 5099 4697)

UPS has been contacted and this is an error on your part as there are 2 tracking labels attached by the shipper.

Currently no one knows where is my package.

In addition, the package I received is expected by another person.

I would like a quick response because a first contact request was made on 30 November 2023 with a message in French (number: FRM312468 CRM: 000000700475614) and second message was made on 13 décember 2023 with a tweet on X.

Since my order, more than one month have passed, which is why I am asking for a refund of my shipping costs because for an incompetent service, billed at €33. This is unacceptable coming from a brand recognized as Fanatec.

Currently, I am both looking forward to receiving my package but also angry and disgusted at your mistake and incompetence in handling problems.

Sincerely.

Julien Dausque.

• have been waiting for my order since the 9th of November and still have not received any kind of message or help towards this problem , this is the last time I try and get a response before I get a refund from my bank for fraud , my order is 1787187 I shouldn't have been waiting this long its coming up to three months with no product to show for this , as you all know this kind of service is unacceptable , if you couldn't for fill the orders you shouldn't have let us order the products .

• Order number: 1828812

I'm very disappointed in the customer service (what is no service at all at the moment!!). I've ordered on Black Friday because it was a very good deal. Unfortunately, it was too good to be true. I've ordered 4 products, one of them is a pre-order til, I believe, 17th of January. I've emailed like 2 or 3 times but didn't get an answer, only about a delay of a couple of days, a standard email...

First, get your customer service working properly and give people the feeling they matter, because I don't feel that at the moment at all.

Second, if one product is delayed for some reason('s), send the other products earlier, because I'm waiting way too long. If this is a problem because of the shipping costs, then contact me, because I would pay for the extra shipment because I want my stuff.

I am very disappointed at such a great brand but lack of customer service, this need to change.

• Oder 1836483. Ordered on nov 24th. Steering still missing. No responses to contact form.

• Hi, I ordered on 11th November. Order number 1788575. The shipment was sent out and then returned to you due to a lack of customs documentation.

My status has changed (just prior to Christmas) from Fully Shipped to Handed to Warehouse, however I've recieved no reply to my emails or contact form request and no update with a new tracking number.

Please can someone condescend to contact me with an update and preferably a delivery date and tracking number?

I feel that as you've serviced all of those Black Friday orders and made profit in preference to dealing with my delayed order, you should now be providing expedited delivery. UPS Next Day will be agreeable to me!

I don't believe that the above is unreasonable to ask for and we can discuss a healthy discount for a future order, when once I have my original order.

Many Thanks

Dave

• This just gets worse. Just heard that another customer who ordered the same as me, but a whole 5 weeks after me, just received their stuff. What!? So they're sending out new orders but not older ones? Been waiting since 19th Nov for pedals!

• Numéro de commande:

pas de nouvelles et statut remis à l’entrepôt… pas de suivi UPS..

merci de donner plus d’informations….

• Order n*1862582 of Nov the 30th

Items ordered were not part of BF. I have been waiting several weeks. Only one generic email has been produced by Fanatec team explaining longer delays due to shipping partnership. Now, i have not received any other news. That is why i have sent to you the 2nd of January a revocation filled and signed by email. As i don't trust your Company anymore, i am going to send same document by mail.

I hope you are going to refund promptly and hope your Company is not dishonest enough to send the package anyway...

Best Regards,

FT

• DbossDboss Member

sign the "Group Action against Fanatec"

They've stolen literally 00000's of people hard earned money and still no goods

alone you're just one customer that they simply dont give a damn about,

As a group they will not be able to ignore and get away with stealing from you.

clearly a lot of very angry customers

group action to get Fanatec to listen and respond to their customers who are out of pocket by 0000's and want refunds

Sign "action against fanatec" petition now and lets get them to listen and act and stop ignoring us

https://www.petitions.net/action_against_fanatec

• order nº 1867617 on 6th december.

it still "handover to warehouse"

I would like to request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

It is unacceptable that so much time has passed since I placed my order and it has still not left your warehouse. Please take the necessary steps to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Please let me know what the status of my order is and when I can expect to receive it.

I look forward to your response.

thanks

• order nº 1872012 on 11th december.

it still "handover to warehouse"

I would like to request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

It is unacceptable that so much time has passed since I placed my order and it has still not left your warehouse.

Please take the necessary steps to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Please let me know what the status of my order is and when I can expect to receive it. I look forward to your response.

Can you help your client please ?

• If your order says Handover to Warehouse, the order might have a tracking number provided. Check the "View" button and look on the left side for UPS tracking number.

I'm still waiting for my order that I've placed on December the 1st and it had a note that I will be in stock on December the 25th, which I found odd. Then after that day passed, now it displays January the 25th, which is totally unacceptable.

They haven't even contacted me to say "Unfortunately the item you have ordered is experiencing delays, Would you like to order the similar version for xx more?" I would've been happy to pay a bit more to receive it as soon as possible.

I guess This will be my last purchase from this company from now onwards.

If I require any other type of equipment like this, I will have to move to another competitor like Moza.

No communication, nothing from the Fanatec team. Just a generic email when I've asked them what happened with my order. Shameful.

Regards.

• Guys I know your extremely busy at the moment however I did send multiple emails and also through PayPal and have heard nothing to date

placed 3 orders on Black Friday and the first order 1795287 was shipped but returned to sender (elite v2)

second order was shipped and I have received (shifter)

and third order contains the DD+ which I understand is delayed but will most likely be shipped soon

could you guys please address order number 1795287 as this is for the elite v2 pedals and would like to see the status changed to shipped with a new tracking number.