Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• Like many others, I placed my order last November 24. Order status: Completely shipped, although I know that doesn't mean anything.

Since then, not a single update. The order is for a Christmas gift, but I already have doubts that it will arrive on time.

I find it hard to recommend Fanatec. Disappointing, indeed. 👎️👎️👎️👎️👎️

• Hi Fanatec,

I've placed an order on 24th of November. The shipping should be within 5-7 days when i ordered.

Unfortunately my status is on "Completely shipped", but i haven't received anything. Didn't receive a tracking number aswell.

Can you check my order number ? 1835916

Mathieu

• Hello,

I placed my order on November 24th. My order number is 1830221. I can understand the challenges you might be facing, but we can't be left in the dark about our orders! Can you provide me with a shipping date? Is delivery before Christmas possible?

Thanks for your response.

David

• Hello wanted to give an update order number 1856651 now "ready for UPS" hope it can be send soon.

• Hi Fanatec,

Can you please give us and update about the current backlog and specifics about what is causing these delays?

Kind Regards,

Jeroen

• Hello,

Could you please check order 1856460?

I would really like to know if I have to prepare an alternative gift idea... I ordered during the Black Friday sale and no communication since then. It shows as Completely sent, but no trackig number. Thanks in advance!

• I now received an email from Fanatec with the tracking number. Should have everything this week..."SHOULD" fingers crossed.

• On going shipped, should be deliver by the 13th check on the website of your shipper not on Fanatec website because it seems their update is not working on the website.

• I placed my order on November 24th. My order number is 1836161. I can understand the challenges you might be facing, but we can't be left in the dark about our orders! Can you provide me with a shipping date? Is delivery before Christmas possible?

Thanks for your response.

Mark

• My First order was from 1.11.23, it got shipped back to sender, they created a new order on 1.12.23 and since then not even a label was created, i‘ll never see my Stuff🥲I opened a ticket a paypal, maybe they will respond on this .

• First part of my order RECIEVED!! Second part should be here in a day or so.

Hopefully the rest of you guys get your stuff soon as well.

• Hello,

I placed an order on November 21th, order status " Completely shipped"

still I haven't received the tracking number.

Order number 1810544

Could you provide the Tracking number and more information about my order status please.

Thank you

• Hi

Ordered bundle on 27th November. Order 1856863

No tracking number as yet. Will I get this before Christmas?

Thanks

• Ordered: 24 Nov 2023 15:48:00

order number: 1832999

Not a single word from fanatec, but UPS is showing that my package should arrive on Wednesday. We will see.

• Hello,

Thank you Fanatec, finally I have received my order 24th of November today, even I didn't receive the tracking number. 

EU, Please try to use your order number to track your order.

Hope will be helpful

Thank you.

• edited December 2023

Hi Fanatec support,

Order: 1861746

I have placed an order on the 29th November and I haven’t received any updates on the progress of the order. Could I get a estimated delivery date or any additional information on what is happening?

Thank you

• Hello,

Order 1860984 placed on November 29th. The payment was promptly processed within minutes, no update on the order status for weeks. Would appreciate an update with the estimated delivery date.

Tried to contact customer service - no response.

If you have some major issues with the deliveries - why do you keep taking the orders in?

Thank you!

• Greetings,

I've placed an order on November 22nd, fully paid and at the time when products were in stock. I haven't gotten any updates besides the "Completely shipped" status on the "Orders" tab. I waited for the 7 business days in hopes for getting at least the tracking number for the order. Of course, there was the Black Friday + the logistics stuff from your end is understandably affecting the shipping, but it'd be appreciated to know what's up with my order at the moment.

The order in question is 1812225

Cheers!

• Hello James!

My orders were placed on November 23rd and November 24th. The order status was updated Completely shipped on November 27th. It has been 15 days.I still haven't received any tracking number or email.I'm Japanese, and when I buy it, it says it's in stock. Please tell me why?and what's going on,when i can received my goods.If something in my order cannot be shipped, I would want to cancel the order. It would be too uncomfortable to wait.I am an old fans of fanatec, and I have even recommended my family and friends to buy fanatec products. Included in these orders are products purchased by my family and friends on my strong recommendation.How do I explain this to them?This situation is really unacceptable.It's never been this slow.In Japan, I have the right to complain against fanatec.But I just want to receive my item as soon as possible.

Please reply!Thanks!

Best wishes

• edited December 2023

Buenos días, he pedido una base fanatec csl dd 5nm, número de pedido 1865336, desde el lunes 4 de diciembre y todavía no me enviasteis el localizador de envío, y ya han pasado 7 días desde que la compré. Llegará antes del 15 de diciembre a Canarias. No Hay localizador ni nada me dice completamente enviado pero no me han enviado el seguimiento de UPS ni nada y ya pagué la base y todo y encima no contestan los correos ni nada, a ver que pasa, tengo amigos que están recibiendo sus pedidos sin mandar localizador de rastreo de UPS ni nada y lo peor que la empresa fanatec ya lo ha cobrado igual que nosotros lo pagamos por adelantado ahí que ser mas responsables con los clientes no tener a los clientes pendiente de que si lo envían o no mas seriedad que no contestan a los correos en mas bonito poner un correo virtual a cada correo que enviamos los clientes y siempre contestan lo mismo busquen una solución ya a este problema porque los clientes si no ven seriedad dejaran de comprar cosa en fanatec.

• I have placed 2 orders going back to 18th November and these were marked as completely shipped weeks ago but have not had any tracking information or any sign that the products have physically been sent. These items are a Christmas present and your website stated that delivery was 4-7 Days and advised that there may be up to 1 week delay due to the warehouse. My order numbers are 1794892/1826856. There has been no communication from your company and I really need to be updated as this will be a very disappointing Christmas if not received. The products ordered are as follows: GT DD Pro, Boost Kit 180, QR2 Wheel Side, QR2 Base Side, CSL Pedal Tuning Kit, CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.

Please Please Please respond

• Hi,

I ordered on 28th November, when I ordered it said dispatch in 4-7 days. I allowed for the extra 7 days like stated on the email.

Now we are at 14 days and still no movement, but you have marked this as “completely shipped” without any tracking information.

Please can you advice how long this will take as it was bought as a Christmas present?

Order number: 1859330

• Ho effettuato un ordine di 1.753 euro

Numero ordine: 1810207. il 21 /11 /2023

Ad oggi sul sito fanatec nel mio profilo l'ordine risulta spedito da una settimana... Ma non mi è arrivato nulla! Oltretutto su tutti i prodotti è stata fatta partire la data di garanzia al 6 dicembre.... Mentre in realtà io non ho mai ricevuto nulla!

Ho contattato UPS, chiedendo notizie della spedizione a mio nominativo, ma mi è stato detto che non esiste alcuna spedizione attiva a mio nominativo da parte di fanatec nel loro archivio.

Sono veramente amareggiato per la spesa fatta 21 giorni fa.... E per la pessima informazione da parte vostra nei miei confronti...

Mi spiace dirlo ma mi sento truffato!!

Oltretutto tra poco è natale....

Credo che se entro un paio di giorni non arriverà nulla, annullero l'ordine è passerò a Moza Racing.

La spinta a questa decisione è stata la vostra poca professionalità espressa nel gestire la mia situazione, è tutta quella delle altre che leggo, che in un modo o nell'altro sono uguali alla mia.

• 2024 maby hahahah shame

• Hi,

Like many others here, I have sent my order on the 24th of November.

I do understand that this is a busy period for you guys but my shipment still has no tracking number.

It is really unacceptable that this takes so long as being inside the EU there are no customs or any other issues involved, only problem is with the people processing the shipping. Is it so hard to send a package?

I really hope I receive it before Christmas.

Order nr. is : 1842346

• Update on my order:

received a package this morning. (Tuesday)

Advice for EU buyers: while i also didnt have any tracking number, U can use your ORDER NUBMER as Reference number on UPS to track your package. Just create UPS account with the address the package is sent to. All tho UPS said that my package should arrive on Wednesday (tommorow), it arrived a day early. But thats okay. One more thing, they said they have 10 day delay, so add 4-7 days for package to ship, thats about 15-17 days. So you guys who are waiting for order, i guess be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks.

Cheers, good luck on your orders.

• Hello,

Tracking like this worked for me. This morning I saw it would be delivered today and it arrived.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen

• Order 1860116 - I would like to ask for the tracking number for order 1860116, which I ordered on November 28 and I'm a little worried because it hasn't arrived yet :(

• Hi,

Order number : 1833813

I have placed an ordre on novembre 24th like many other. I still have no infos about it appat from "completely shipped". Considering this order is a critsmas present, could i have infos as soon as possible ?

Thanks

Gaspard