Black Friday 2023- All offers are online!

Comments

• I have lodged a request with support but am doubtful I will get a response prior to the Black Friday sales ending.

I placed an order on the 18/11 during the Black Friday sales first couple of days. However now additional items I have ordered are now on sale also. I am wondering if the discounted prices can be honoured against my current order?.

I saw the response above from @thomas jackermeier which makes believe this won't be an issue, but just wanted to seek reassurance before Black Friday sales end.

My order is now showing as completely shipped so I cannot simply cancel/reorder. I could place a new order at the discounted prices and return one of them but this seems extremely wasteful for all parties involved as my order would physically not change at all.

Any possibility you could confirm I don’t need to place a duplicate order, the prices will be honoured against the exisiting order? @Thomas or other representatives? Thanks

• Are there any plans to bring back the Xbox Hub/Wheel bundles (400€) you had before after Black Friday? Or will you continue to offer the Hub just separately?

Obviously I am trying to figure out if it would be wise to buy the discounted Hub now. Because all in all it will get more expensive to buy a Xbox Hub/Wheel combo.

I hope you will continue to produce Xbox compatible wheels in the future. Even when I buried my hopes that stuff like Rev lights, rotary encoder will ever work on Xbox.

• Hi,

I can’t find the non Xbox Sparco GT Universal Hub offer. Isn’t that available anymore?

Thanks

• So I just put in an order for the limited edition 2023 f1 wheel which for some reason was in stock again(Europe btw).

But soon after it said that it was "sold out", does this mean that I am guaranteed to get it or not?

Because on your blog post it says that it is only sold out in Japan and Australia.

I would really appreciate some clarification on this, since I would have to cancel my other order with the clubsport formula v2,5 x.

• Jord OttoJord Otto Member
    edited November 2023

I accidentally put in the wrong order, canceled it right away but now my PayPal payment is still going on since the order is " in progress". I wish you could cancel this right away so I can make a new order since I actually want to make use of some Black Friday deals as well. Hope you get my back on time. Already sent an e-mail but that's apparantly gonna take till after Black Friday and can't make use of the deals :(

Long story short: Please Fanatec cancel my order so I can place a new one :) Merci!

• Hello @Thomas Jackermeier,

it is very nice of you to easily cancel orders. If the ordering system has errors and something is offered incorrectly, you can contact the customer and look for a good solution for both sides and not just cancel. To be honest, I find the cancellation without notice really disappointing.

Kind regards, a disappointed Fanatec fan

• What system error that led to the cancellation of your order?

• I think you overcomplicate this. Usually when someone cancels order, that piece goes back into warehouse state. If there was just one piece and you ordered it successfully, it's normal that stock went back to "sold out". Does it really require confirmation on forums?

• How does one "accidentally put wrong order" and pay for it? Never happened to me and I am using e-commerce since 20 years or so. Fanatec warned that if you wait until very last moment to place cumulative order, it may end up that way. Also in their rules they state the money from cancelled order, will be returned at most within 14 days from cancellation. Believe me - I would also love to save on shipping costs etc. but I understood it's "first in, first out" so I accepted shipping costs as part of price and overall raised 6 orders. But at least half of my stuff is delivered already and the other half is in transit...

• The delivery date is based on resupply stock I guess. I got my DD2 with QR2 already 2 days ago (order placed first day of sales).

• Maybe I am, but I had some bad luck with Fanatecs 2022 black friday in which I ordered one of their legacy wheels. And like a week after my order was made they basically told me "lol sorry but we ran out of wheels".

• Really easy with Paypal, had that happen once as well with a $1600 costing product.

They did not ask for confirmation, it went straight through to the payment.

Only using Paypal for less than $50 purchases ever since.

• My orders have been cancelled without any reason!!! I didn’t received any information. Now I need to buy them again. But they sold out. I am really angry. I need to pay more for the cancelled order, because I can’t buy them with blackfriday price again! Please give me a reason and Solution. Order numbers are 1829756 and 1829432

• Hello to all,

I have the same problem. I bought and paid yesterday with PayPal (>24h). The payment was successfull but I didn't receive mail and in my account oder section there isn't order.

I wrote immediately an email but at the moment no answer from FANATEC.

It's unaccettable.

• You're making a whole lot of assumptions here bud. You have done an amazing job, well done! Pat on the back :)

• No assumptions - just straight facts. Their cancellation policy is public and everyone can read it. Unfortunately some people prefer to complain on forums rather than read rules, before placing order (or cancelling order).

• Are you now also assuming that I am complaining? :) I only asked for a favor because I made a mistake. Try to understand what you read and take a chill pill bro.

• You bought mine, i cancelled an order with a limited edition wheel, to get the 199€ xbox one. Take good care of it, i'll miss it, but i needed the xbox compatibility.

• This is my third year using the fanatec podium F1. Its screws are completely rusted, the RJ interface is also oxidized, and it is very difficult to repair,My base suddenly loses force feedback during competitions and cannot recognize the torque key (in the case of zero force feedback). I need a new CSDD+. May I know when it will be available on the Japanese official website? I feel that my podium cannot support it anymore.😥

• I think they canceled my order too, almost 2K of order... I don't know why they canceled it, although I think it was because of the Podium Paddles, which when I placed the order in the cart it showed that they were bundled with something and the additions without thinking, since I was afraid that something would be sold out in the meantime, it was probably an error on the site. But I don't even understand why not try to contact me, the order was quite important in terms of amount, I would have easily given up on that item to avoid having the order cancelled. Now I would like to order again, but the V2.5X steering wheel is sold out and the QR2 will arrive in January, it depresses me, but I don't know what else to do, I contacted them, I hope that eventually I can receive a voucher for the steering wheel to be able to buy again at that price, since the mistake was not mine. As always I'm confident, but a little more depressed.

@Fanatec Team

@Thomas Jackermeier I hope it can be resolved, but if there is anything you can do, it would be a great help.

• edited November 2023

Hello, I would like to ask if QR2 adaptor wheel side will be available before 17th January... I've ordered Clubsport Wheel v2.5 X and pedals (both with BF discounts, very happy about prices!!) and they are now "completely shipped" status. I think I'll receive them within next week.

Since wheel will come with QR1 adaptor, I'll not be able to use it... please let me know if there is a chance to see QR2 available in a short time. Also pro version is Out of Stock (I don't need it, but no possibilities to order).

Thanks.

• I have the same problem. My order turned red tonight without any communication.

I hope this will get solved.

• Hey.

First day on sales was the 17th November right? My Order was on the same day. Was The QR2 Wheelside in stock as you ordered?

• Wenn Dir meine Meinung und Kritik nicht passt, geh einfach weiter. Du scheinst nicht zu verstehen, was genau mein Kritikpunkt ist. Und nein, ich werde mich nicht wiederholen. Erfreu dich einfach an deinem super Deal und gut ist. 🖖

• The same thing happened to me, order probably cancelled(it says in progress, but the blue rectangle turned red), no notification, and no chance to reorder the items as are sold out.

Is there any possibility tho solve this?

@Fanatec Team

@Thomas Jackermeier

• Yes, it was in stock (EU). It was even in stock few days later when I ordered it as part of QR2 deals.

• Patrick BlahaPatrick Blaha Member
    edited November 2023

Hm. i ordered on 17th but the Wheelside QR2 was not in stock. EU Shop :(

Now the Preorder availability Date switched from 30th to 27th.... Does it mean it gets shipped today or tomorrow?

• Sorry, I didn't spot you were talking about QR2 wheel-side. In this case yours should be shipped soon and when I was placing order this was also out of stock. My comments were on the base side.

• Exactly the same problem for me...

Can fanatec solve the prolem ?

• Hallo liebes @Fanatec Team ,

sehr geehrter Herr @Thomas Jackermeier ,

vergangenen Freitag (24.11.2023) habe ich eine Bestellung (1829781) aufgegeben, überwiegend aus den Produkten die dank des Black Fridays reduziert waren.

Heute ist mir jedoch aufgefallen, dass sich das Kästchen neben "in Bearbeitung" rot gefärbt hat. Nach meiner Recherche bedeutet das wahrscheinlich, dass meine Bestellung von Ihnen aus annuliert wurde. Ich frage mich jedoch, wieso?

Mein Geld wurde schon überwiesen, und unmittelbar nachdem ich alles bestellt hatte, war auch noch jedes dieser Produkte auf Lager.

Wenn es sich hier tatsächlich wie bei vielen vermutet um einen Fehler mit der zu bezahlenden Summe handelt, würde ich sehr um die Bemühung um einen Kompromiss hoffen. Die Angebote laufen in wenigen Stunden aus, und das meiste ist bereits ausverkauft.

Ich habe insgesamt fast Produkte im Wert von 700€ bestellt.

Ich hoffe, wir können eine gemeinsame Lösung finden.

Vielen Dank und freundliche Grüße