UK - Label Created - Black Friday?

Hey folks,

Having ordered a couple of times from Fanatec I thought I'd take my chances with Black Friday (really I should've just sold my set up and gone with Moza or some other reputable brand, but here we are!). Turns out that BF was an absolute mess, more than many of us could've predicted.

I placed two orders on 24th Nov, two hours apart. The first was processed on 30th Nov, and the second 1st Dec (that's quite a big gap for two hours) and I was given tracking numbers for both. However, since then they've just been sat on Label Created with absolutely no movement. I've given up checking now.

I understand there's a few of us in the same boat.. UK order, Black Friday, stuck on Label Created. Please feel free to say something if you are and we can keep track of yet another situation through updates.

Thanks

Comments

• Richard EdgarRichard Edgar Member
    edited December 2023

Yep, same here, I have had a tracking number since December 1st and no movement. I know some have said that they have had no updates and their products just turning up but I don't think that will happen for us being in the UK because UPS will need to collect the tax before delivery.

• Same boat, stuck on label created since 30/11. I am beginning to feel like no one in the UK has received there orders from BF

• Similar situation.

Based in UK, placed order on the 20th of November, shipped 23rd of November.

UPS of course returned to sender on the 30th of November due to missing invoice....

No update or reply to my support ticket yet... No hope on getting it before the holidays.

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

Same. Been stuck on label created since dec 3rd.

formula wheel 2.5x and handbrake, serial numbers added but just stuck in label created hell

shifter already returned due to incorrect export paperwork.

so yeah going great

i do have a qr2 that arrived but that’s it so far

• Chris BeedieChris Beedie Member
    edited December 2023

Same Situ here.

UK Based, Ordered on BF, with all items stating in stock. Had label created on UPS tracking begining of December. Sent a couple of emails to Fanatec more than 10 BD ago with 0 response, apart from the automated replies. I am not in any rush for my items, but i have a right to know when i am likely to receive them. They are not even responding to emails, so cannot not even chase it myself. I am on the verge of cancelling my order, but feel like it would be a nightmare to try and get my money back. Not a good start into investing in Fanatec.

• UPS have just turned up for me with my McLaren wheel in October. I paid at the door. However, I hadn't been given a tracking number at all for that. Right up to it arriving I thought it was still being processed. If you've got a Tracking No I can't see that happening though

• I imagine there's confirmation bias to a certain extent but I know of quite a few people - via reddit - who haven't received their order in UK from BF

• Been sat in the returns pile since the 29th. Left at the back door of group 7 🤦‍♂️🤡

From what I can gather its because they are sending to the UK via standard delivery.

Needs to be express

Got my serial numbers. (Pedals and wheel)

Being shipped in 2 packages, got the feeling I'll be missing something when it eventually turns up, my order had better be correct after waiting all this time with no response.

Taking the pi$$.

• Karan SaxenaKaran Saxena Member
    edited December 2023

Same here, ordered on 24th, I've got a tracking number since 1st Dec. UPS shows label created and speaking to them on the phone today they don't have the parcel from fanatec yet.

Weirdly I've got serial numbers for my 2.5 wheel and v2 pedals, but not the Csl DD base so not sure if that's what's causing the delay

Either way it's a shitshow

• So in an hour, seven people (eight including myself) have exactly the same issue, and we're part of the small percentage who read the forums - I would expect there to be hundreds more.

So far:

• UPS don't have our parcels yet
    • Some orders have been returned due to paperwork
    • Potentially orders being sent on Standard Delivery (which will be at the back of 60,000 orders)
    • Not responding to emails

I'll keep updating when any new info gets added

• Same here, UK order on the 24th for Universal hub, R320 rim and a QR1 which were all in stock. I had a label created on the 30th and absolutely zero progress since. I stupidly made another order on the 28th for a CS DD and that still hasn't even so much as been processed at all. I love the fact that there is not a hint of any issues in the finance department though eh, that shit works to perfection as your cash leaves your account rapid style!. Mines was out in 3 days with the option to cancel removed from the order, I could always go through PayPal but that's almost as slow this company's operating pace. Its like watching paint dry.

• James RiceJames Rice Member
    edited December 2023

ordered 25th, tracking from 1st but stuck on label created as well, know someone else who ordered the same day and hasn't even got that yet. He had ordered a wheel on 14th November that got delivered on 1st December however. (both UK)

• Stuck on label created also. Very frustrating being in the dark.

• Same here, ordered on the 24th from the UK and been stuck on label created for a week now.

• Ordered 20th November (CSL DD/Wheel Rim/V2 XBox Hub/CSL V2 Pedals). Shipped with incorrect paperwork and returned on the 30th November. Emailed 4th Dec, still no response. It's a birthday present. And we were going to organise a charity race night over Christmas. Really disappointing. Spoke to Amex and they said they'd happily do a chargeback, but is it that unreasonable to just want Fanatec to honour their half of our contract?

• Mine has been stuck on Label Created on UPS since Dec 1 but has just this moment changed to On The Way. No estimated delivery date yet though.

looks like things are finally starting to move.

• I should of said I ordered the extra qr2 on November the 9th, arrived 3 days ago.

it was delivered to an access point, no contact from ups, no note thru letterbox, just noticed it when searching the tracking number (just as well I had a tracking number)

but maybe an indication of the delay from order to receiving goods. My other orders are from the 20th, 24th. Nov.

I’m Gona say thou, ups are awful, my heart sunk a little when I noticed they were fanatecs shipping courier.

• My label was created before yours and it still stuck on it. Fanatecs warehouse team seems just complete RNG

• Ordered the shifter on the 20th, as you, incorrect paperwork, sent email immediately, 3 days for automated response and then diddly squat.

no new tracking number nothing. My concern is they will catch up with orders first then address returns.

• Mine has now changed to on the way, scanned at Hamburg. Lets hope they got the paperwork right and it has all 3 items.

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

Ok so formula wheel just updated as “on the way” (11 dec 18:10)) was ordered 24th Nov other items no change.

see how this one goes.

• I'm from the UK and ordered on the 29th August, yes August. Still waiting...

All I can say is, good luck guys.

• Looks like a few have started moving - that’s really good news. I’d like to say it was this thread that caused it but sadly I don’t have such superpowers.

Mine are still on label created but if everyone can post updates when they know more I’m sure it’ll put a few minds at ease.

thanks so far everyone!

• I would of done chargeback with bank by now no way I would wait that long.

• Exactly the same, I have serial numbers for peddles and wheel but not for the csl base. Also my tracking number on UPS says that it is a two parcel shipment and all other CSL ready2race bundles I have seen via Youtube, reddit and forums have come in three different packages

• Update from me. 1 of 2 orders is now on its way, so things are definitely happening. I believe this was my second order from BF, the Formula V2.5X.

• Ordered 23rd November, shipping label created 30th Novemeber and still no movement. Im loosing hope off getting the items for Christmas. Anyone whos had there items shipped how long does it take to get delivered once in the UPD network?

Feel i might have to do a charge back and by some other pedals so they are here for christmas day.

• Mine moved last night, has been scanned to leave Germany this morning and has an estimated delivery date of Friday 15th.

• Same boat for me. Ordered on 24/11, I have the tracking number and serial number for the V2 pedals I ordered.

Been stuck on lable created since 2nd Dec.