UK - Label Created - Black Friday?

Comments

• Mines still on lable created but by sounds of it, if it does get into UPS network this week i should get them for Christmas

• Once UPS do get hold of it they're fairly quick. Three days is not bad considering how long we've been waiting already. I'd rather it be an overnight thing but tbh I'm just glad one of mine is on the way

• Now changed to Friday delivery, so must of had correct paperwork. Yay!

• Mine has also updated about 10 minutes ago to say its on its way, supposedly being delivered tomorrow. sceptical it'll go from Hamburg to Northern Ireland over night but we'll see!

• I've seen mixed reports about being contacted before delivery to pay it, I've also seen some report that they ask for it at the door so I'm not too sure.

I'm in Northern Ireland so originally when I went to order I had that selected for my country as we have special circumstances when it comes to the whole brexit thing, officially I should have paid tax when I ordered it like when the UK was still in the EU however for whatever reason having Northern Ireland selected as my country stopped me from ordering and I changed it to UK to complete my order. So I haven't paid any VAT yet, with delivery supposedly being tomorrow (though I can't see it getting from hamberg to NI to be delivered by 1pm tomorrow) I'm guessing they'll ask for it at the door.

• another one of my orders has now moved to “on the way”, so things defo moving now.

• Pleased that quite a few of us are seeing some movement!

One of mine is still stuck on label created, and oddly enough it’s the one I placed an order for before the one that’s on its way. It did have more items so that could be the reason.

Glad that I’ll have my clubsport formula v2.5x for the weekend though, result!

• I got an email last night informing me of charges to pay and it gave me the option to Pay Now or pay at delivery. My status is now this

• Really does seem like a lottery for when you will get your order.

23rd i ordered and still on lable created, anyone else ordered 23rd and received there order?

• They are definitely not fuilfilling orders chronologically or sequentially. I have a package on it's way that I ordered after another package that's still on label created. If anything they might even be working backwards? Purely speculative though.

• My package that's on it's way is now delayed with UPS. The delivery date and time hasn't changed however, so I'm not sure if it's even worth worrying about if any of you get the same message.

• I ordered my stuff on the 22/11 before your black Friday event even started and my stuff hasn't even left your warehouse yet, This is a joke!!!!! What kind of service are you giving your customers. I don't care how busy black Friday was i ordered before then so my stuff should have left your warehouse. although it would appear your prioritizing black Friday customers over regular ones!!!! i want answers as to when I'm going to see my stuff!!!!!!!!!

• I don't think you'll get any answers here, Gordon. My only advice is be patient. No point getting worked up over it. Stress won't make it arrive any quicker. FWIW orders from around BF are starting to move. Seems UK was a little longer, presumably because of export paperwork (thanks Brexit)

• I know Oli your right, Its jut fucking frustrating. My GF ordered stuff from china 4 days ago and its arrived already. I ordered mine from Munich, a 2 hour flight away 3 weeks ago and still no sign of it. i genuinely thought that would be enough time to have it for Christmas. I don't get how this day in age something from Germany takes so long to get to Scotland. Surely this cant all be to do with Brexit?? its annoying also cause its my very first venture into sim racing, I've spent thousands of pound for my stuff and want to be able to use it. Plus when i see people ordering stuff from black Friday and already have it that really fucks me off too. I appreciate you trying to calm me down though Oli

I am usually a patient chilled out guy... and yes us Scots can be chilled and patient sometimes. LOL but this is taking the piss tbh.

• My order just got updated to on the way just now.

Ordered 24th - UK - Ready2race 5mn CSL DD

• So you ordered yours 2 days after me Craig?? Are you UK based?? no fucking idea whats going on with mine tbh, but i am getting pretty annoyed now

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

Import fees paid, due for delivery Friday and Monday,

I mean same day would of been nice but at least it’s getting here.

shifter that was sent back because of incorrect export paperwork. Fanatec contacted me today via email, apologised for the delay and have sent info for the shifter to be re-shipped

sooooo that’s good too.

just the DD+ to go.

• Im also UK based.

I placed my order 14th November. Its has been stuck in Hamburg now since 22nd November awaiting invoice details from Fanatec as they have failed to include it with the shipment.

They told me 4th December that they had provided it AGAIN which is an obvious lie as they clearly didnt provide it the first time. In a week and a half since the said that, still no movement.

I dont understand how this keeps happening as its not their first rodeo. Just totally inept I think. They need to replace their warehouse staff with people who actually know what theyre doing it seems

• yes all arrived around midday today, had to go out to work after so only getting to set it all up and play with it now!

• No worries Gordon, I totally get it. This isn’t some small business making hand made goods, it’s a multinational, multimillion pound company who make industry leading sim gear and sponsor some of the biggest races on the planet. It shouldn’t be this way. However, it unfortunately is. The upside is it’s all absolutely worth it when it does finally arrive.

I don’t think it’s all down to Brexit, just the paperwork for customs. Some people have had their goods sent back to the factory by UPS. A whole mess. I think they’re just taking their time to get it right this time for us UK heads.

Glad I could help a bit though mate. We’re all in this together after all. Again, I totally get where you’re coming from, especially if it’s your first order; you want to get going ASAP. Enjoy it when it does arrive man, that first lap is an exquisite feeling!!

• Yeah that’s the message I got. Apparently it can mean absolutely anything: short staff, bad weather, too many packages, take your pick.

• Finally my second order is on the move. It does seem like they’re working backwards oddly enough, which would make sense re people ordering before BF not getting tracking numbers yet etc.

• Mines been updated today to on its way, ordered 23rd, havent got an estimated delivery date yet but hopfully it comes early next week.

• Exactly Oli, like you say they are multinational and a multi million dollar company... this is school boy service they are giving us.

I get they want to get it right paperwork wise but you cant honestly tell me it takes 3 weeks to sort out some flipping paperwork. I have heard the Fanatec stuff is really really good. a mate of mine got his stuff about 3 years ago and we have spoken a lot about me venturing into it as ive always played raci9ng games as far back as original Playstation days. BTCC, WRC, Coin McRae, F1, Forza etc so im looking forward to playing them with proper steering wheel and pedals. I played F1 at his about a month or so ago and loved the immersion you get by playing it. My rig from trak racer is built all im waiting on is the fanatec gear then im good to go.

Im sure i will enjoy it and i know they stuff is good. its just a matter of getting it.

Oh and im still staying calm buddy, No angry Scot here. Just a frustrated one lol.

Thank again though for your help etc 👍️