BF QR2 Wheelside Order Status

I know it's a long shot but I have tried all the other avenues for contacted Fanatec.

Wondering if there's a way to get an update on my order from 23-Nov? Included an QR2 wheelside that seems to be holding up everything else as it's all in stock. Availability date was 18-December but I'm yet to receive anything beyond my initial 'Your Fanatec order' email I got right after it was placed.

Also open to moral support while the saga continues.

Cheers from Aus!

Comments

• I'm in the US and based on what I've seen you might want to find others who are supported by the warehouse that ships in Australia. Different places: EU, US, Aus, etc probably have some variation in timing and availability so watching orders get sent out can be difficult unless you make sure the parameters are the same as your order. I ordered in the US on the 20th of November and my order had the QR2. It was pushed back from the original availability date of December 5th to the 17th and then again to the 17th of January. It then changed back to the tenth earlier this week and was sent out yesterday. The US warehouse was supposed to be in inventory from January 3-10, but they might have finished a little early as my order was sent out on the 9th.

Try to find other Australians who also ordered the QR2 to see if you guys can share info and updates. That way you can see your progress. I would think your date should be coming up since your original order date was close to mines even though I'm in the US.

Good luck with your order, I do hope it gets to you soon.

• I bought something from Japan and the order include a qr2 ws.Website shows that avaiably date is Dec 18 ,but the order is still at "in process" state.I send many emails to Fanatec but no reply until now.

• runtang xuanruntang xuan Member
    edited January 11

Same situation here, I booked at JP section qr2 availability date is Dec 18, 2023 and F1 wheel is Dec 11, 2023, still in process, no updates no response.😫

• I placed my order for the Qr2 Wheel side on Nov 24th. The order is still in process as of Jan 11th when the part is in stock. This company sucks so bad.

• I ordered a bundle including QR2 adapter and got an email saying they anticipate LATE MARCH at the earliest for the next shipments, processing orders on a placed-first, shipped-first basis. We could all be waiting quite a while.

I posted the email I received: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/comment/114407/#Comment_114407

• Just adding my order number in the slight minute chance there's a miracle and someone who can do something sees it

• i placed my order on 6 December for QR2 and a new wheel and was originally told availability would be around 17th January. Noticed this was changed to 6th January and now my stuff is being delivered in two days.

I'm in the UK btw so relatively pleased that it's only taken around 6 weeks. I was prepared to have to wait a little longer if i'm being honest. But with people cancelling orders left, right and centre, it's probably reduced my waiting time.

• Lucky! Glad you've gotten you stuff faster. Seems to be issues with the Aus warehouse on top of all the other issues Fanatec is having globally. Enjoy your new wheel.

• My QR2 WS preorder (Aus region) changed to 16/01/24 today, after previously having a date around 28/12/23.

• Mine still shows December 18, but my order hasn't been processed yet either...

• Mine is still "in process" too, but I also had the CS DD+ as a preorder. Hoping I don't get any extra surprises once that's available, as I also have the Formula V2.5 X in the order and have not been told there would be any delay with that unlike many others.

• You've got the holy trinity there! I've got the CS DD 12Nm along with the Podium Porsche wheel which is all sitting there waiting for me. I should offer to go help them dispatch for a day so I can pick mine up.

• Sign me up to help out

I'm not sure where they operate from but my payment said Endor AG Balwyn, and in their most recent financial reports they mention Richmond. Prior ones showed California Gully (which is out near Bendigo).

• Update πŸ˜’

My QR2 WS preorder changed to 25/02/24, after previously having a date around 05/01/24......ppfffff

• My order shows 18-December availability date but the Aus website shows them as in-stock for immediate delivery.

• Update...

Package delivered. 

Ordered on BF 24/11 Received email from fanatec for shipping process. 

Also received SMS from UPS on 24/01 with next day delivery notification. 

Received a tracking number from fanatec on 25/01 7h AM. 

UPS delivered today on 25/01 at 1pm....sigh, finally...

• Awesome glad you got your stuff. Must be even bigger issues in Australia, doesn't seem to be much shipping from here

• Some movement, order has been processed finally! No shipping info as yet. I'm guessing either my order needed some manual intervention or they may have been holding shipping the ClubSport DDs with the bricking issues? Anyway see how we go.

• Tracking number assigned!

• Thanks mate. Just watching all 7 parcels come individually from Melbourne to Sydney on at least 4 different trucks is very amusing.

• After being split onto 5 different trucks and taking 3 different routes they have ended up in 2 different dispatch warehouses. One (5/7) is due today, the other (2/7) by Tuesday. There is light.

• To close out the thread, all my gear arrived on Friday and I've begin the process of setting everything up. Initial thoughts is that Clubsport DD is awesome and I look forward to putting plenty of laps in. Just wish the customer service was as good.