Fanatec CSL dd not recognized in games

Hello,

I received my CSL DD ready2race bundle and I set everything up and updated the firmware.

The fanatec control panel shows that the weheel is working correctly. The turning of the weheel and all the buttons work fine als the pedals work correctly.

However my problem is that the games that I tried won't recognize my setup at all. The games that I tried are rfactor 2, beamng and rfactor 2. Doesn't matter if I use compatbility mode or not.

Also tried reinstalling the software and repairing the driver but it didnt work.

Anyone familiar with this issue?

Comments

• Martijn LamanMartijn Laman Member
    edited January 20

Unfortunately I don't have a solution, I have the same CSL DD set and although it has been having connection issues since I bought it, I have been able to use it in PC mode (red led) until yesterday. Played some AMS2 in the afternoon, shut everything down at dinner time, came back after dinner, booted my pc and found that my wheel/pedals were not recognized anymore by my games (AMS2, ACC, Forza5, Wreckfest) None of the inputs work in-game, while in the Fanatec Control Panel all the buttons, steering and pedals work fine.

Reinstalling software, changing to compatibility mode, using other usb ports, and all the other suggested fixes I could find do not work.

I've created a support ticket and a topic here in the same forum;

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/29766/cls-dd-suddenly-not-working-in-games#latest

• Try disabling steam overlay and steam input for the games you are trying to play, this fixed it for me.

• Yes great, now it works for me aswell!